Chapter 14 - Its starting..

Not me not updating for almost 2 weeks LMAO, this chapter may or may not make sense I just want this chapter to he uploaded 💀
Hopefully you're enjoying the stories 💋

———-

I sigh looking at my parents worried for us. When Jake was pretty far I was closing my eyes as the ship shakes and goes into the air, I open my eyes seeing a Payakan jumping on the ship. that signals everyone too shoot, Jake yells and everyone comes too fight.

Quaritch gets up with the rest of the 'avatars' shooting, we yell excitedly Lo'ak smiled as the Payakan jumps back into the water making us tip over again making us fly in the air, still tied up. Everyone was distracted by the fighting so I try grabbing my other knife in my pocket but it doesn't work I groan annoyed.

We hear splashing and I see Neteyam I gasp and Tuk yells "Neteyam!" I smile at him as he unties Tsireya, Tuk and me. He smiles and sits next to me kissing me I wrap my arms around his neck as Lo'ak clears his throat. We separate from each other. Neteyam bothers lo'aks hair and unties him "Bro!" Lo'ak says.

We were gonna jump off the ship but I let Tsireya & Tuk Jump "You guys go I'll be right behind you." Tsireya was gonna say something but I interrupted her "It's for your safety." She Looks at me "What about your's!" I sign "please go I'll be right there." She nods taking tuk's hand and they jump. I Look at the boys talking "c'mon we gotta go jump!" Lo'ak Looks at me "We have to get our other bro." I tilt my head Neteyam rolls his eyes. "We have to rescue him but you go with Tuk & Tsireya." I Look at him "There's no way I'm letting you guys go alone. Look at what's going on!" He sighs Lo'ak saying "let's just go it's a in & out recuse.

Neteyam nods and we quietly run through the crowd, I look behind me seeing our parents fighting and sky people. I hold onto Neteyam's hand and we quietly speed walk then we go on top of a metal thing to hide.

I see sky people walking with a human boy, 'is that him?' I say in my head. Both Lo'ak and Neteyam get ready to jump so do I. I take my knife out of my pocket and they do too. They jump on the sky people, as I jump on another that was coming behind them.

I Stab the person and stand up looking at it, Leaning next to the body, a male. I touch his features and his hands. "So this is a sky person huh?" I look at Neteyam & Lo'ak. I stand up looking at the human boy next to them Pointing my knife at him i say "what about that one?" They shake there heads "no not him. He's with us." Lo'ak says I nod.

He looks up at me "I'm...sorry this all had too happen" as he walks towards me. I nod slowly "It's not your fault...what's your name?" He laughs "The names spider." I nod slightly smiling. "It's not your fault Spider. It's no one's fault but that guy...Quartich" He smiles. He grabs my hand kissing it slightly "Nice too meet you....?" I smile "my names y/n." He nods "beautiful name." . Neteyam glares at spider then he interrupts "We have business to take care of you guys." Spider looks at Neteyam "Yeah we should get going.". Lo'ak rolls his eyes sighing.

I look around Seeing sky people running around "do we fight back?" I say, Neteyam says "We might have too." I nod. We hear gunshots and see one of the 'avatars' shooting at us with sky people. We duck down and look for a weapon. Lo'ak grabs a gun shooting back killing a sky person.

I see one i try grabbing it but Neteyam stops me "I'll take care of it." I sit back seeing spider grab one and shooting back as well. I see the ocean "guys we gotta go through there!" They nod and get up going into position.

I stand up running behind them they jump in the water but Neteyam. He stands there waiting for me shooting back, I try jumping in the water but he gets pushed in when someone grabs me from behind making me scream for him.