Chapter 13 - Im here for you.

🤭
Long ass chapters ima praise y'all so much 💋
—————————

I woke up the next morning too people running around because of the thumps in the ground. I get up and look around I see father walking past my room I stand up fixing my hair, stretching.

I stand by the door way looking around I and look outside walking too Tsireya's room I look inside too not seeing her, I run too Ao'nungs room not seeing him either. I run to mothers room she's not here either.

I run outside quickly and people run right past me, I gasp for air and I try asking people for what going on but nobody's answering me. I run too the shore to see Neytiri & Jake standing there with my parents. I run too then catching my breath.

"What's going on?!" Mother turns too me "y/n..where we're you?." I look at her confused "w what do you mean-" she grips my arm "they're dead!." I start tearing up. "Mother I don't know what you're talking about!" Father stares at me angrily.

Everyone stares at me, I look around frantically Jake looks at me "They were all killed." I gasp. "What how wh-" mother interrupts me yelling "it's your fault! It should've been you!" I start crying and the voices get louder and louder I think about Neteyam and yell crying. The voices get distorted...

Someone was shaking me I open my eyes and I start breathing hard. I see everyone around me my family & the sully's, I look around too see my mother by my side and Neteyam when I see him he hugs me. My mother rubs my back.

I start steadying on my breathing and i let go sitting up I look around me, my father was sitting by my mothers side I look at her "what happened" she sighs "you we're crying in youre sleep and screaming. I called them over." I gulp rubbing my eyes. I Look at Tsireya who was looking at me with her sad eyes. I sigh "I'm sorry I just had a really bad dream.." Father sighs "You're okay now." I nod at him and look at Neteyam he holds my hand tightly "I'm here for you." I smile. He rubs my cheek.

I let out a big sigh, everyone starts walking out my parents walk out talking to eachother with Jake & Neytiri. Ao'nung sits down beside me I look at him "I heard you screaming." I sigh "Ao'nung-" he interrupts me "I was just worried y/n." I nod.

He gets up walking out, Tsireya hugs me tightly "You scared me me half too death." I look at her "I'm fine now." She smiles walking out. I turn too Kiri & Lo'ak & Tuk. Kiri & Lo'ak Look at me worried they Look at Neteyam and he looks at them and they both say "We'll be back, you'll be okay y/n..." I smile at them "thank you" and they walk out.

Soon as they walk out I look at Neteyam he looks at me "Ao'nung ran too our hut and told us you were screaming. we came quick as the light of speed." I smile slightly "it was bad." I say, He kisses me saying "Youre okay I'm here." I hug him. We let go and stare into each others eyes.

He runs my Cheek "so what happened in your dream love?" I smile at his words. I sigh deeply "well I woke up too everyone running around and I couldn't find anyone inside here. I looked outside and saw everyone running around. I tried asking someone what had happened but everyone ignored me." Neteyam nods and holds my hand in his. "Then I see everyone running to the shore and I squeeze myself through. I get through and see my mother crying." He stops me for a second "I'm sorry y/n but where was I?" I look at him.

I take a deep breath "I didn't see any of you guys in my dream." He sighs and nods I then continue. "Then she saw me and yelled at me saying where was I and said they're dead and it was my fault." He makes a confused face. "Then she said it should've been me. Then you father said "they're were killed." Then the voice got louder and louder." He sighs deeply and hugs me "y/n everything gonna be okay don't worry. As long as I'm here with you by your side your gonna be okay. Okay?" He says and looks at me. I nod at his words "I know.." he sighs and continues hugging me.