Chapter 5 - Seriousness

*i think this will be interesting u tell me at the end 🤭*
Warnings:
- Swearing
- Arguing
- Fighting
Enjoy ! 🤞
—————————

•  Back to Y/N's POV: •

"AHEM" said the person clearing theyre throat It was- TSUREY?!? Neteyam and I look at each other in the eyes and look back at him i say "Hey..." and he has a serious/mad face and looking at Neteyam.

It goes silent for 3 minutes when Tsurey breaks it saying "Why are you with THIS freak?" Looking at me. "He's not a freak!", I put my hand on Neteyams chest and Tsurey breaths in & out, "Why are you here" says Neteyam. "Because I was searching for my mate" I go silent and look away annoyed.

Neteyam chuckles and says "You're mate?" and licks his lips, Tsurey says "Yes. MY mate. We are to be mated by her mother very..very soon." I gulp and I feel Neteyams heart go fast and he looks at Tsurey saying "I choose y/n" Holding me tightly. I look up at Neteyam.

I hear Tsureys voice get more aggressive, I sigh "Tsurey please just leave." He looks at me and says "do you need me to tell you're mother that you're playing around with..with him?", "No! Me and him are just..." I look at him and he nods "Friends." Tsurey scoffs I say "Also that will just call u a snitch. But you know what snitches get?" Raising my voice at him.

He steps closer and Neteyam moves me away I stop him , I go infront of Neteyam and say "Snitches....gets....Stiches !!" you punch him the face which makes him fall to the ground. Neteyam pulls you back, Tsurey grunts and says "YOU should be getting the Stitch not ME.". "Oh yeah?" I say he stands up and wipes his bloody nose and says "you're father was furious with me because I grabbed your wrist? Seriously? You're just sensitive!", I sigh "That's because he saw it! And I had to tell him besides it wasn't no "grabbed" you aggressively did and it left a mark!" I say pushing him.

He grunts and says "I want to mate with you!" I look at him angrily and then he says "You know you're lucky that you're little freak wanna be boyfriend is here. Sensitive bitch." He says.

I gasp and look at him "oh really" he nods continue wiping his nose. "Say that. Again." He smirks "Sensitive. Bitch." I take a deep breath giving Neteyam the braclet Tuk had made me awhile back "keep it safe". Neteyam looks at me I turn back towards tsurey. He puts his arms out "so?", I run at him knocking him down he grunts and covers his face, continuing punching his face and arms I sit ontop of him Neteyam tries grabbing me off but I get out of his grip and punch tsurey.

Tsurey dodges a few and tries punching me but I dodge some of them, after two punches at him tsurey punches me in the stomach. Making me hiss in pain as I then punch him perfectly in the cheek making him go to his side and finally pushing me off. As I stand up cracking my fingers tsurey spits out blood and grunts standing up swooshing his hair back.

I look into his eyes angrily, Neteyam holds me back, Tsurey takes a deep breath as there's blood running down his face onto the sand. "That all you got?" tsurey says spitting out blood. I shrug "do you want to lose more blood?" Tsurey chuckles. "If only you make me bleed than it's good." I roll my eyes and squint my eyes. Neteyam sighs, Tsurey looks at Neteyam "you." Neteyam looks at tsurey. "You, you back off freak." I go infront of Neteyam "leave him out of this. This isn't his business." Tsurey takes a deep breath.

I groan from the stomach and tsurey shrugs the blood off his hands, "y/n." I continue squinting my eyes at him. As we hear horns Neteyam and I look that direction. Heading tsurey running at us Neteyam pushes me to the side causing me to fall looking back I see tsurey jump on neteyam. I quickly get up and tsurey pushes me to the ground roughly I grunt and see both of them wrestling with each other.