Chapter 7 - Seperating? (Edited title)

*Sorry for not updating the story ya'll, it's pretty late where I live but I have nothing else to do, also there is gonna be a small sad part of the story 🥹*

————————

~ Y/N's POV ~

I woke up rubbing my eyes and tried sitting up, once I sat up I looked outside too see it was close too around eclipse. "How long did I sleep..?" I say in a tired voice.

"About a couple of hours." I turn to my right too see Ao'nung laying down looking at the roof. "What are you doing here.." he sits up and "I wanted to stay by you're side until you woke up." i look at him and nod.

He stands up "I'm gonna let mother know you're up" I nod and sit their. "Oh you're finally awake" I look up and my parents walk in, "How are you feeling?" My father says.

"I'm feeling pretty good, am I able too get up?" He shrugs and puts his hand out too me my mother takes a the blanket off of me, once I try getting up and small pain from my stomach hits me I don't say anything but stand up.

"See not so bad..yeah?" He says, I nod and smile. "Y/N..we have too talk to you about something with Neteyam & Tsurey..tonight." I look at her confused she sighs looking at my father he looks at her sadly. I started to wonder what was gonna happen, i tried walking but my father said "I don't think it's time for you too walk yet sweetheart.." I groan and look at him.

I sit back down with my fathers help, "So after eclipse Mother?" She nods with both of them walking out. I start thinking uncontrollably about what's gonna happen between me and Neteyam.. and tsurey

————————

- very short Neteyam POV -

————————

When I wake up it's close to eclipse I sit up ignoring the pain and see my father walk in, "Neteyam..we have too talk with Y/N's & Tsureys parents tonight." I gulp "for what occasion?" My father sighs saying "it's best for you to wait." And walks out. I think about it then Kiri walks in, I smile at her and she sits by me. "How are you feeling? Any pain?" I nod no and she smiles, "Do you know what father is talking about?" She shrugs "I heard it was very...important.." she says sadly.

I look at her confused and she shots up standing, I get startled and she walks out saying bye. I sigh and lay back down rubbing my eyes and think about what's gonna happen.

"I just wanna see y/n..." I say.

—————————

* ITS COMING UP 🌚*

{ After eclipse }

After Eclipse all three of the parents gather their oldest children and bring them too a tent for privacy.

~ Y/N's POV ~

Once we walk too the tent I see both Neteyam & Tsurey when Tsurey and I make eye contact we both look away, my mother sighs and says sit. I look at her confused and say "Children..their was a discussion made between us adults with what has been happening with three of you".

I sigh and look at the ground pushing my hair behind my ear with my eyes down, Neteyam looks at you worried. Once you look back up you make eye contact with him, you smile slightly and so does he. "Okay listen up." We all look at my mother.

I close my eyes and say "Please be on with it mother.." and open them she nods and sighs, "I have decided that...Tsurey." She looks at him, he gulps. "And y/n." She looks back at me I sigh. Neteyam looks at us back & fourth, mother continues saying "Tsurey and y/n are to not continue mating for the remainder of time." Tsurey looks down taking a deep breath. I sigh in relief and take a quick glance at Neteyam who was nodding slowly.

Looking back up at mother she closes her eyes and opens then back up looking at tsurey and his parents. "You may leave" tsurey stands up quickly and walks out with his parents behind them. We hear his parents mumbling stuff out the tent towards tsurey.

Mother looks back at both me and Neteyam. "You both have explaining to do about what happened and why tsurey said that you two would mate." I look at mother. "Mother, we aren't going to mate. We're friends, we're there for each other don't you see?" She sighs. "It seems you two are often getting more and more close progressing the days Neteyam has been here.". She looks at both Jake and Neytiri.

Looking back at me she gets up with fathers help, she rubs her belly "all the stress that's been happening around her in running me out. I don't want anything like this happen again. Do you two hear me?." She says seriously. Both Neteyam and I nod our heads saying "yes ma'am." She nods at Both Jake and Neytiri walking out the pod.

My father stays abit behind "I know what's going on between you two." He looks at both Jake and Neytiri "so do you two right?" They take a big sigh and nod. Jake speaks up "now don't be making it so obvious." Neteyam nods. My father kneels down infront of us, "I see it in both of your eyes you guys have something deeply going on. You guys aren't just 'friends' as you say right?".

I look at Neteyam "We are still friends but..slowly getting to that point father." Neteyam nods. He sighs "keep it that way for awhile." I sigh nodding. He gets up "Neteyam please take y/n back to our pod soon." He nods. Father walks out nodding to-both Jake and Neytiri.

I exhale deeply and look at Neteyam. He looks at his parents, "scary" he says. I chuckle abit and groan at the sharp pain in my stomach. Neytiri shakes her head "Ronal is.." Jake steps in "scary." Neytiri hits him slightly. She continues saying "Ronal is a STRONG women having to go through all this stress when she's..pregnant." I sigh. "Things got harder after she had Tsireya." Neytiri looks at me.

"How hard?" She asks, Jake looks at Neteyam. I shrug "She thought she wasn't gonna get pregnant again but here she is having a fourth one" Neytiri nods "I'm still standing and I have fourth mouths to feed especially this one here" she says smiling big and rubbing Neteyam's hair as he embarrassingly moves her hand and looks away. I let a giggle out. Jake stands up and puts his hand out for Neytiri as she takes his hand standing up "you two talk for abit." Jake says, We both nod "Neteyam take y/n home soon" Jake says. Neteyam nods "yes sir.", as they both walk out I look at Neteyam sighing.

He smiles at me softly I smile back "that was a close one." He nods sighing "is it even safe?" He says. I shrug "if he keep it hidden then..it's safe." He nods putting his hand in mine. I look down at our hands then into his eyes. He speaks up softly "I missed you" I smile "I missed you too.". He puts his hand on my cheek softly, staring into each others eyes he slowly leans in, I slowly lean in as well.

As our lips brush each other I softly speak "are you sure?" He smiles. "Are you sure? Are you okay with it?" I nod. After I nod he puts his hand softly on my chin as our lips softly touch. As our lips softly touch each other I put my hand on his cheek.

After a few seconds we separate looking into each others eyes, we chuckle a-bit, Neteyam says "you're my first ever kiss" I chuckle. He tilts his head "you?" I Shrug. He nods. As he slowly gets up he puts his hand out for my to grab. Softly holding his hand he lifts me up to my feet. "Soooo tsurey and you aren't mating that's..good" I nod "I know such a relief." He chuckles. "You ready to head home for the night?" He says while looking at me, I nod. He smiles and we walk out the pod.

Slowly walking towards the pod the clear night sky, torches lid, people walking around, some sleeping. As we make it to the pod he smiles at me, "sleep well y/n." I nod smiling back "you too Neteyam." He smiles and walks away. Getting back into the pod it was quiet, walking towards mothers room she was sound asleep, father wasn't laying down yet. Walking towards Ao'nung's room he was asleep with his hair down. Walking towards Tsireya and I room I walk inside seeing her asleep as well.

Laying down slowly and look up at the roof again sighing I close my eyes listening to the waves under the house. Falling asleep.
—————————

*OOOOOP 🤭🤭 I FINISHED WRITING THIS LAST NIGHT BUT WANTED TO EDIT IT UNTIL TODAY*

Y'all I had to rewrite parts of this chapter cause..it felt off 😭 (dec 26)

{Also does anyone have any ideas for the next chapter? I have some but I want too see what you guys write and I'll think about it, thanks for reading see y'all very soon 🫶🏽}