Chapter 9 - Before Ewya

*JWHSJSZHJSJE- THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SO 🤭🤭 ITS GONNA HAPPEN LIKE AT THE END, this is also a long story 😩*
-smut 👀
-language

Enjoy y'all 😏💘

—————————

{ Early in the morning}
~ Y/N's POV ~

When I woke up i sat up all I could think about was what happened last night.. the thoughts about him, Tsireya starts waking up after I did she rubs her eyes and looks at me.

"So what happened last night..?", "To be honest... she crawled next to me "what did mother say". I look at her smiling "she's not letting tsurey and I mate anymore." Her eyes her wife "what really?!" I nod she sighs in relief.

"I'm just so glad she didn't separate us" I say "I know same!" She says back, I look at her smirking "what about Lo'ak hm?" She looks away covering her face"I mean I kind of also have a thing for him" she smiles lightly at me. I giggle and we walk out too do our chores.

I See Mother rubbing her belly "already?" I laugh, she sighs "another one". We both giggle. I look for my father and see him coming back after practicing with Jake, he sees me "Goodmorning" I smile "morning". Jake smiles at me and walks away.

{ The Afternoon }

After I finished doing my chores & other stuff I call for my ilu and go to search for seashells to make a small bracelets for the little children.

Once I call for my ilu going under water i get off her searching for Small seashells and seaweed, once I find some I get my little bag and put them inside. I got to distracted and didn't hear anyone behind me.

Someone taps my shoulder I turn around quickly grasping they're wrist and turning it almost breaking it. I frown at who it was.

It was Tsurey.

I roll my eyes letting go of his wrist and start swimming to the surface, he catches up looking at me as we're swimming, when we reach I turn to him "What do you want Tsurey." He looked abit annoyed. He sighs "I just wanted to apologize." I nod. "Okay" he rolls his eyes.

As I get on my ilu he calls for his and gets on. He sighs "y/n." I look at his direction seeing the stitches in his face. "What Tsurey" he sighs again. "I never wanted to mate with you. I thought it was too soon." I nod.

I tie the bag of seashells and seaweed on the side of my ilu. I turn back too him, "We'll since we're not going to be mated.. it's best we stick as friends." He nods slowly "thanks for understanding." I nod back. He puts his arms out I make a weird face and look at him up & down. He nods and puts his arms down. "My bad" I nod.

He puts his hand out and looks into my eyes I sigh and take his hand as we shake on it, looking around i see Neteyam at the beach staring at us.

I Look Away quick as possibly letting go of tsurey's hand and patting Tsurey on the back. He nods, "umm.. see you soon." I nod once more " I guess so." He sighs and goes underwater. I take a deep breath rolling my eyes. Looking back at where ever Neteyam was standing he wasn't there anymore I take a deep breath and go underwater with my ilu.

As I we go up to the surface of the beach I see Neteyam sit on the rocks far from where I am, I untie the bag of my stuff and put it to my waist. I say bye to my ilu and she swims away.

I think about walking to him and explain what happened but I turn around and go to the children. As I arrive the children are sitting talking and giggling, I sit down "Hi children what's all this giggling for?". One child a little girl stands up and walks too me covering her smile "Y-you're boyfriend came here asking for you!" I look at her smiling "my boyfriend?", They all nod and giggle they start singing "Y/N and Neteyam sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I roll my eyes smiling as they sing loudly.