Chapter 12 - Promies me..

SMALL SMUT.
I tribute this story too ppl waiting for to damn long apologies :( BUT their might be some misspelled words or sentences not making much sense.
This part of the story takes place a few months later, I don't really get the idea of how long they've actually stayed there.
But um I hope you enjoy this story and keep and eye out next week for a new one bc SPRING BREAKKKKK 😩🙏🏽
————————

I woke up stretching "Other boring day" I say quietly rubbing my eyes standing up, once I stand up I fix my outfit and walk out my room not seeing anyone 'maybe there still asleep.' I say in my head.

I walk to Tsireya's room too see her yawning, I walk too mother & fathers room too see them cuddling sleeping, I walk to Ao'nung's room too see him up fixing his hair. "Morning y/n." He says "Morning Ao'nung.".

I Walk back into the living room seeing Tsireya walk out "morning y/n!", "Morning Tsireya!". We smile at each other, she grabs a basket "I'm gonna grab some seaweed and stuff we need for dinner." I nod. Once she walks out I clean up the house abit.

Once I finished cleaning for an hour goes by Ao'nung walks out his room "Gonna catch some fish for dinner as well." I nod. When I finished cleaning mother walks out her room rubbing her eyes "Goodmorning mother." She smiles at me "Goodmorning y/n.", "Where's Tsireya & Ao'nung?" She asks me. "They went too get stuff for dinner." She smiles "okay, what are you up too today?", "uhm I don't know..I don't meet the children today until tomorrow...I don't have any practices..".

She looks at me "Or you can meet Neteyam or...Tsurey." I Look at her quickly "Tsurey? What do you mean mother.". She looks at me weird "Tsurey came when you were with the children and was asking for you." I nod my head "Well.. do you know where he might be?" She shrugs "His mother told me privately that he likes too sit in open space caves, go by the ocean or sit on the shore." I nod "I can meet Neteyam then Tsurey." She nods.

I Walk out the hut towards the sully's, I see Neytiri walk out with baskets she sees me "Oh y/n! Goodmorning" I smile "Goodmorning Mrs. Sully!", "you can call me Neytiri" I smile. She places the baskets down "Looking for Neteyam?" I nod "He's inside getting ready for the day", "How are you guys doing so far?" She gives an unsure look. "It's hard for my children..being so far from home.. running away.. but it's the best to keep eachother safe." I nod "You're a great mother." She looks at me smiling "thank you.. I think you'll be a good mother too." I smile as I pat my stomach and she smiles.

"I know you and Neteyam have mated. If you need any assistance we're here okay?" I nod "thank you Neytiri." She smiles.

I walk inside too see Jake holding something in his hands "What's that?" He looks at me quick, slowly putting it down "Uh.. this is a weapon we use.", "What does it do?". He looks at the weapon and back at me "It...shoots? Bullets". I look confused "That's a cool weapon.." he smiles slightly. "Where's Neteyam?" He points to my left "thank you Jake Sully" he nods "You can call me Jake." I nod. "Oh also where Lo'ak, Kiri, and Tuk?" He clears his throat "There in the other room waking up" I nod "thanks".

I walk inside his room "Neteyam?" I walk too see his blanket unfolded and messy, "BOO!" I scream turning around and slapping him in the face. "Neteyam what's wrong with you!" He feels his cheek "I was just..tssss... trying to scare you" he laughs slightly. "Well next time again DONT sneak up on me." He smiles "What you doin here?" He walks up too me "Just wanted too say Goodmorning." He smiles "That's it..?". I smile "Maybe.." grabbing his face into a kiss.

He wraps his hands around my waist bending over slightly, wrapping my arms around his neck. We pull apart "I missed you're lips" He says I giggle "I did too.", "What's youre plan for today hm?" He asks me "uh.. I really have nothing too do." He smiles "neither do I." I smile slightly. "What's wrong?" I take quick glance to the wall "What do you mean?", he chuckles "That small smile means something..what's up?", I look down letting go of him. He softly grabs my chin putting it up "What's wrong".