Chapter 11: Battle of Musicians

Chapter 11
Battle of Musicians

At the outside of that stadium, many people are falling in their line and buy the ticket to witness the battle of the musicians in that stadium. Music, it is a part of art, an art that pass through our ear and touched our heart. With music, many people relieve their stress, anxiety, and burdens in life by listening to it.

But in this place, music will use in competition. People wants to witness who among the competitors can create great music.

For other Olympians, it was different, like Hermes, Athena, and Aphrodite, with Marielle and Williams. They are here not to witness the musicians, but to find Apollo, one of the Olympians. According to that O Detector, he was here, and they already know that it was him, Apollo.

"There are so many people here!" Marielle told while they are in their line to buy that ticket.

They are in that middle of the line and still so far until they reach the ticket booth.

But while they are falling in line, these three Olympians are talking each other about the Olympian the O Detector detected. It's pretty obvious that it was Apollo the god of music. But they really wondered if Apollo can still play a perfect music, just like in Olympus.

"Of course, it is, I believe that he can still play that marvelous music." Hermes said to them.

"Look, even if in mortal form, Athena still has her wisdom, and Aphrodite still has her beauty."

Then Aphrodite added...

"You're right, Hermes. And Apollo still has his perfect talent in music. I believe in that."

After that one hour of waiting, finally they reached at the booth. The ticket worth $10 each person. But still, they can afford it.

As they finally entered that stadium, it was too wide. Then there is a door where people have to fall in line again and the guard was there standing to collect those tickets, and that is the entrance.

They entered inside after the ticket was given to the guard in the entrance. The stadium was too wide and too many spectators' seat.

There are already many people seated in the front seat. So, they have no choice but to sit in the middle of the seat.

While waiting for the competition to start, the three Olympians remembered something. That was the memory in Olympus when Apollo play his musical instrument. The harmony, the melody, and the sweetness of his music.

"I remembered Apollo, when in Olympus. I can't forget that music. That gives calmness to Olympus." Athena said.

"Right Athena, I am looking forward for seeing him again. And, how he plays of course." Hermes added.

When Marielle heard them talking, she asked about Apollo...

"Hermes, is Apollo really that good in playing music?"

"Good, you mean? The word good is not enough for him, but perfect." Hermes responded.

"You will witness how he will play Marielle. And I, as the goddess, assure you that you will never forget it." Aphrodite added.

And in that moment, finally, the announcer went on the stage and begins to talk and begin the program...

"Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for your wait. But now your wait is over. For now, you will again witness the battle of the greatest musician of all time!"

As the announcer spoke, the audiences clapped and very excited for this battle. The excitement can be felt in that place.

But before the program starts, of course the announcer introduced the head management and all people who are involved in this competition. They give a speech, each one of them. They giving thanks to all the audiences who went in that stadium to witness and watch that program for the support.