Chapter 79: Journey to the Underworld

Chapter 79
 Journey to the Underworld

It's a reunion that was happening right now, for these siblings finally met each other once again twenty years after. As Stella, who was messy because of depression and suffering she felt, was astounded as she saw her brother Williams again. She cried from the happiness that she felt, then, Williams and Stella approached and embraced each other tightly. The Olympians are watching them contentedly, for they are happy for these sibling met each other again.

After that, Stella asked her long lost brother...

"How are you, my brother, and our mother as well?"

"I am doing fine right now, and mother already owns an apartment in the New York."

Stella smiled as she heard that her brother Williams and mother Linda is doing fine and safe. But she remembered her daughter, Marielle. That time, Stella asked her brother...

"How about my daughter? Is she living in peace already in the city?"

She didn't know that her daughter was with her brother. So, Williams looked at Marielle, who were standing with the Olympians, and nod his head. Marielle stepped in and showed herself to Stella. That time, Marielle's eyes become teary, for finally, she saw her mother. Stella looked at her, then Williams told his younger sister...

"Stella, that lady was Marielle. She is your daughter."

Then, Stella cried as she heard that the lady, she saw was her daughter, Marielle. So, she approached Marielle and embraced her. That was the first time in Marielle's life, that she felt the warm hug of her mother. Marielle's tears begun to fall and embraced her mother back.

"Marielle, my daughter, finally, I saw you once again." Stella told Marielle.

"Thank you for all the sacrifice you made for me, mom." Marielle replied.

The Olympians and Williams were pleasured seeing that moment for a mother and daughter. All of them can feel how Marielle was so happy to meet and even embraced her mother for the very first time in her life. Just like what Hera told her before, that maybe Marielle's mother is doing something for her or she even must have a reason, and the Queen of the Olympus is right after all.

Then, Stella and Marielle looked at each other, and the mother touched her daughter's soft cheek. After that, Stella asked Marielle...

"How are you, my daughter?"

"I'm fine, mom. And grandma is always taking care of me."

That time, Marielle saw the mark on her mother's neck. She remembered Stella sacrificed herself according to William's story. That's why Marielle told her mother as she noticed the mark...

"The mark in your neck, you wished Persephone to transfer it to yours instead of mine."

"Yes, because that's how I love you, my daughter." Stella replied.

Then, Stella looked at Williams and told him...

"But brother, why you bring Marielle here? Hades might find out about her daughter."

As a respond, Williams told her that Hades already knew, and Marielle's dark power was already released and discovered. Then, he introduced his companions to Stella, that they are the Olympian gods and goddesses turned into a mortal, as Hades attacked the Olympus and defeated them with his new dragon creation, then he frozen and imprisoned Zeus. All of them went to Stella because they need her help to get in the underworld, to retrieve Zeus' thunderbolt or save him, and recover their immortality as well. But most of all, Hades already dominated the world and manipulated the people and all of them worshipped him. They will fight Hades not just to retrieve the Olympians immortality, but to save the world as well.