Chapter 3

🔥A/N this is short🔥

✖️Tris POV✖️
After that whole insentient I got to know the group. I found out that Shauna and Zeke are dating, Marlene and Uriah like each other but Uriah hasn't worked up the balls to ask her out. Also Christina and Will have a thing for each other, but I haven't really found out very much about Four. He probably has a girlfriend. But who knows? I might be lucky.

Four and Christina are currently showing me the way to the office, but I feel quite awkward because nearly everyone is looking at us. Primarily me, and taking photos? Oh well I'm used to it by now.

After about a five minute walk we finally arrive. To be honest I feel scared but excited at the same time and I'm pretty sure I look like a nervous wreck. Yeah I must by the look on Christina's face. Deep breaths Beatrice, deep breaths.

"Hey Bea," an amused looking Caleb says as he exits the office "you look like a nervous wreck."

I sigh and playfully punch his arm "nice to see you too."

"Oh yeah," he continues "I found out that Ki-"

"Beatrice Prior," he was interrupted by a lady who I think is called Tori Wu because of her name tag "Ms. Mathews would like to see you now."

"Ok I'll talk to you guys later" I say to Caleb, Christina and Four. Then I walk in to find not only Ms. Mathews but also...

🔥A/N just a filler chapter🔥