Chapter 4

*Just a little note im turning it into chapters now*

___________________________________________

Benny's burgers

The Leaves crunched as bar feet walked on it the screen traveled up to show a girl in a hospital gown with mud on her face and a buzzcut.

A door to a white building opened and a man exited with a metal trash bag a threw it into the metal bin before heading back inside.

The door creaked open as eleven quietly snuck inside and peaked through a gap to see that she was at a restaurant

"All right, and one more." The man who was taking out the trash said to a table of four.

"Hey, Ben. what do you think about that. uh... auther kid"

"Hey, I dont know. I don't know" Said the now identified man know as Ben

"I dont know, 37 points pee game average--"

"37 now, but..."

"Mr. Basket."

The conversation trailed off as eleven wondered into the kitchen and looked around finding a basket of chips and trying one she looked up to see Ben still chatting and as she liked the chip she ate she stuffed as many as she could into her mouth trying to eat them all before Ben came back in but as they finished their conversation early he turned around and looked through the window to the kitchen and his eyes went wide as he was a head in the kitchen eating the basket of chips.

"Hey." he shouted causing eleven to look up quickly picked up the basket as Ben shouted "Cone here!" and chased after her grabbing her and turning her around just before she reached the door making her drop the chips she was holding "You think you can steal from me, boy?" He demanded looking at eleven "What in the hell?" He muttered after seeing her face.

Hawkins Middle school

The bell went signaling that class was over and student began to pack up "Remember. Finish chapter 12 and answer 12.3 on the difference between an experiment and other forms of science investigation. This will be on the test, which will cover chapters 10 through 12 it will be a multiple choice with an essay section" said their teacher Mr. Clarke trailing off as most of the children had already left but the Dustin, Mike and Lucas stayed standing eagerly in front of Mr. Clarke's desk

"So, did it come?" Asked an eager mike

"Sorry, boys. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but..." The Three frowned slightly disappointed before Mr. clarke continued. "It came." He exclaimed excitedly before Opening the door to his office and letting them in as they practically ran in.

"Yes!" Mike exclaimed as he sat down.

"The Heathkit ham shack."  Mr Clarke said