Pᵃʳᵗ 6 °{ᴢᴀᴋ's sᴛᴏʀʏ}° 💙

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ

• • ✮:╭━─━─━─「☬」─━─━─━╮:✮ • •

It was never my fault...

°« Zak's Pov »°

This is my story, how I was brought into this world, how I was lucky enough to have a wonderful and caring family, also rich, which means I am indeed one lucky person.

But... Where did it all go wrong?

• ✩꒷⏝꒷꒦꒷⏝꒷꒦꒷⏝꒷✩ •

I was at a park just eating sand, I don't know why but somehow the taste... Ehhh, not as bad as they say, although I was always being scolded whenever my nanny and my parents saw me eating it, they say it was unhealthy for me, but who cares.

While I was continuing eating sand, I heard a faint cry which made me look to my left side, and as I look over there, there my eyes started to sparkle... Never have I seen before such beauty and cuteness.

I wanted to meet this person, and approach him whenever I can, but I was too shy... Suddenly I sneeze, which made me still curious that, whenever I sneeze, some blue sparkle always appears on me, but who do I care.

Then suddenly I saw the cute baby falling, seeing as no one is helping him which means this might be my opportunity to get to know him.

So as I went to that cute baby, I held his hand, and offer him help, he eventually stops crying and I gave him his binky back, only for him to point his fingers at my bear, which he was signaling me that he wants it.

As much as I love this bear, since it was a gift from my father, why not make a trade. So I signal to him because I still can't speak properly.

That he can have my bear, and I will claim him, he just kept making noises and nodding so which means he agree. I smile and gave him my bear and saw him cuddling with such an adorable face.

And that was the moment I fell in love... I hug him tight, and once I did, I never want to let him go... He was mine, mine only, and if anyone dare lay hands or make him cry, I will show people no Mercy.

While I was hugging my new friend, he was suddenly taken away, I started crying and keep saying mine, but they just gave me my bear back, so I just throw it and cry even more as I keep screaming mine.

Sure enough, my father was confused about why I was crying so much, as it never happened before, but the nanny soon realize what I want, and she pointed me to where my new friend is.

My father went into the flower shop and there, I saw my new friend again, I quickly gave them the attention of wanting to get close to him, making my father put me down in the same stroller as him, this made me stop crying as I gave the bear back to my new friend to let him know that our trade is still valid.

So as he hug the bear, I cuddle him back, feeling so happy and satisfied that I was finally holding the person I love.

But sadly... He has to go and this made me cry again. Lucky for my stubbornness, my Father let me have a playdate with him, giving me the greatest gift yet, spending more time with him.