Pᵃʳᵗ 52 °{ᴀ ɢᴜɪʟᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ}°🐰

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɪɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍɪsᴛ

• • ✮:╭━─━─━─「☬」─━─━─━╮:✮ • •

When all of them (except Zak & Darryl) arrive back at the canteen, they saw that Clay, Karl, and Ant we're trying to push Punz away to meet the others.

The others suddenly went into those three and assured that everything was fine and try to think of an excuse why they left for a VERY long time. Ant quickly went to embrace Velvet, scolding him for leaving him all alone.

The same goes for Clay as he got mad about why his two brothers left him, Wilbur on the other hand just helps Punz and even assures the three that they were fine after they left. But still, both Clay and Ant we're now ignoring them.

While Karl on the other hand just wanted to see his best friend Darryl, knowing how worried he is when Darryl is left alone, especially when Zak is near.

Karl - where's Darryl?

Nick - I can assure you that his fine

Karl - I wasn't asking you...

The atmosphere between those two isn't very pleasant, in fact, the aura between them was very red, a kind of aura that represents hate or being mad, but Karl is the only one mad in this, while Nick, including everyone, doesn't know why.

Except for Dave, since he's the only one who knew the situation since he leave long to witness Karl and Nick's death at the past, and even told Clyde about it. For once Clyde kinda felt pity for the two since they weren't on good terms even till the end.

Clyde - still can't believe those two chose their duties instead of their happiness with each other

Dave - believe me, they didn't have a choice

Clyde - fate decided to let them meet again, but somehow their hatred still connects with them

Dave - this isn't our business, even if I owe Nick, were not allowed to mess with others, besides... If the Goddess of Destiny gave the others their opportunity to be reunited and even make up, then so can they

Clyde - is like your saying that they will eventually forgive each other anytime soon

Dave - I didn't say anything like that, but after seeing our Earl and the Prince reunite, I think there is still hope for those two, including our Darryl and Zak in this timeline

Clyde - hmm... I guess so

Both of them look back at the current situation as they still were asking where the heck is their friend Darryl, of course, Hannah can't just barge in with the conversation knowing their suspicion, and makeup rumors will start spreading at the school.

That the Vice President has some sort of relationship with the short brunette. But that's not the main point here, Dave and Clyde step into the situation and assure them that those two are talking things out.

Making those 4 surprises, Wilbur even laughs and asks them how did they manage to convince those two not to kill each other, making Velvet also joke around that they lock them both in a room.