Pᵃʳᵗ 12 °{ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ}° 🌾

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀғғᴀɪʀs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs

• • ✮:╭━─━─━─「☬」─━─━─━╮:✮ • •

Anton - *smiles proudly* that's my boy

Darryl - am I doing it right?

Anton - yes you are Darryl!

Y/N - AHHHHHH!!! GET THIS GUN OUT OF MY FACE!

Anton was standing there feeling proud, seeing Darryl pointing a gun at Y/N because this person dares to climb up the second floor and take pictures of Darryl.

What a creep...

So when Anton just showing and, maybe... teaching Darryl how to aim a gun, Darryl saw something odd and pointed at the window which Anton quickly recognize and throw a dagger beside that person's neck.

And most importantly, Darryl manages to beat Y/N up and tie them to a chair, now pointing a gun at Y/N.

Y/N - p...please! I'll never do it again!!!

Darryl - I saw your phone and there are THOUSANDS OF PICTURE OF ME!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD I AM???

Y/N's pov - according to Miss Mae's last chapter, our baby is 26 years old, so that means he is now

Y/N - 50?

Anton & Darryl - . . .

Anton - I'll grab the trash bag... put the bullet in his head Darryl...

Darryl - *cloaks gun* will do

Y/N - *screams like a bitch* I WILL BE HONORED TO BE KILLED BY YOU!!!

Darryl - *feels disgusted* eww...

• ✩꒷⏝꒷꒦꒷⏝꒷꒦꒷⏝꒷✩ •

°« At the grocery store »°

Davis - *sigh* finally done...

Y/N - that will be 120.50 sir *smiles*

Davis - alright, here's some cash- oh shoot... I don't have enough...

Y/N - it's ok, we accept card

Davis - Uhm... yeah, about that... My wife has the card but... She never dares to let me use it, let alone give me any cash for groceries, so I just work part-time

Y/N - oh, I'm sorry to say that sir, hm... I'll tell you what, I'll pay the extra 50 dollars since your life is pretty much fucked up already

Davis - . . . I felt that as an insult...

Y/N just has an "OwO" face as usual and gives the groceries to Davis, making him feel creeped out, but he just said his thanks and if Y/N is really sure about giving him this stuff.

Y/N nodded aggressively and now waved goodbye, led along ran off, leaving the other customer with their groceries.

Customer - HEY! WHAT ABOUT OUR OTHER GROCERY!!

Mae - YEAH! I HAVE 20 PEANUT BUTTER HERE THAT I WANT TO ENJOY!

Davis just got out of the store and will forget everything he saw. As soon as he was walking back, he saw Anton and Darryl taking out the trash and calling their names.