Pᵃʳᵗ 64 °{Family Reunion}° 🌹

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ

• • ✮:╭━─━─━─「☬」─━─━─━╮:✮ • •

When Alex said that, Zak and the others could not believe that the dealer was actually Izex Diamond, Even Darryl was surprised to see Zak's father once again and felt himself nervous all of a sudden, Zak has many questions regarding this event but he was cut off by Foolish since he will get his answer soon.

So the game start as the dealer made his role, the card was odd or even and Alex place his card and now ask for a call. Celeste wasn't sure what to pick and wanted to call too but she remember what Nick said earlier.

Celeste's pov - s...should I trust him-

Izex called her name making her snap out of it, she was gonna say call but her guts said check. That made the others scream out no yet Alex just smile and reveal his cards, seeing that his cards are lower, making Celeste made the right choice.

They could not believe they were actually right, or mostly Celeste thanked Nick for that. All of them cheered but Alex slams his hands, as he now told them that it was just a warm-up and that he had already seen what Nick was planning.

Alex - don't get too cocky people. Remember who you are up against...

Celeste - I... I've lost...

Celeste was shaking a lot since after that beginning round... She lost almost everything. Alex has a mountain of chips and Zak was completely drained and about to pass out.

Alex has a total of 256.78 Billion Krosen which was half of the empire's worth. George was outery in horror by that amount where Clay went up to help George. Darryl was pissed and looked at everyone's faces.

Seeing that they felt defeated. But mostly Celeste was more in a death situation causing her to burst out in tears. Darryl was angry indeed, but it was all his fault for forcing this on everyone.

Darryl got up and faced everyone as they all thought that the Earl will likely scold them, or worst. So all of them prepared for what was coming but were surprised when Darryl bow his head and started apologizing.

Darryl - I'm sorry... everyone

Clay - Darryl...

Darryl started to tear up as he actually have consciousness for once and said this was his fault, apologizing all over again for all the trouble he did. Every one of his friends ask if this was still the Earl or the Darryl in this world was back.

But Darryl shook his head and said he was still the Earl, making them really shaken. Everyone was indeed sad about the loss as Darryl started to face Alex and told him that he will pay at all costs.

That made Alex burst out laughing as the maniac he is, reminding Darryl about his identity in this world.

Alex - *wipes tears* Don't forget who you are in this world Darryl Halo! You no longer have power, your entire ancestor has lost its entire POWER, and the family is just dead beat, why do you think no one pays attention to Lord Nicholas because THEY ARE WORTH NOTHING-