[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓] 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭

Welcome everyone to chapter 5, Wow we have gone by so fast and the book is starting to get more interesting.

I'm excited to write this chapter out because...

Chapter 5 is the continuation of Royal Feast! :D

Now if you remember reading Royal Feast, you can tell I made so many cliffhangers right? Well like I said. I made it that way for a very special surprise.

That this book and chapter will reveal a new entire meaning of the book. Why the Earl and Zak got closer and started to develop feelings for each other. How did Selena manage to become the Princess that she is.

The entire background of Davis and Anton's past relationship, Punz bringing Prince Clayson Green to the future, and all about the Halo family secret.

Of course, if you manage to read Royal Feast and hope you guys remember, basically Punz Pov is all about retrieving the moondrop and showing up unexpectedly to everyone.

His pov will show the cliffhangers I have been hiding as well as the unspoken truth about the history. So better prepare guys because this will be a joy of a ride, or better to say.

This will be an exciting part to read.

Don't worry I will put some reminder of what each chapter belong to, like I made part 76, and will put the chapter of Royal Feast to make you guys re-read and know what exactly happened.

So you're welcome :D