Pᵃʳᵗ 55 °{ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ}° 💝

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɪɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍɪsᴛ

• • ✮:╭━─━─━─「☬」─━─━─━╮:✮ • •

Darryl, Ant, Karl, Clay, and Wilbur were curious about what the others are talking about and wanted to join in the conversation. Yet Dave and Clyde specifically said to not bother them at all since this was work-related.

Like they get it but why can't Wilbur join in since he is going to be the future CEO of his company. This adds up to more confusion but Karl just suggested to let them be. Which Darryl agrees since he still doesn't want to get close to Zak.

So when Zak's group was done talking about Alex, Zak went to add up to another topic which was pulling out the picture that his brother Kyle handed out earlier.

When everyone saw the picture, they were a bit curious about who this woman is, but Clyde somehow was deeply shocked and tears started to escape from his eyes. Dave and Velvet notice Clyde's reaction which they both already knew what was going on with his emotion.

Zak and the others saw Clyde and started to question him if he was alright, but somehow his tears started to get heavier as he broke down while holding the picture of his late mother.

When that happened, Zak went over to hold Clyde's shoulder trying to ask if he knows this woman, Clyde nodded which Dave intervene for him and told everyone that they should have guessed that this was Clyde and Clay's mother.

George - oh now I remember, This was the first wife of Emperor Ozul, before he thought he "executed" Empress Cecelia, then later on replaced her with Lady Melinda, a foreign princess to be the Empress

Clyde - That fucking old hag... I...I should have k...killed him when I had the chance...

Punz - whatever happened to you back then...

Velvet - I think that's a sensitive topic for Clyde, he wishes to never mention his past again...

Punz - O...Oh... I'm sorry for asking

Clyde - No, it's ok... You were just curious. All I can say is that the Emperor got concerned when my mother has gotten more power over him and that he also overheard my mother that she planning to take over the throne, my fathe- . . . The emperor hated when someone takes more power than him, so he decided to make my mother suffer and use me... As an example

Everyone got curious except two people who already know, and what Clyde even meant when he said an example, Clyde doesn't want to continue that topic so Velvet continued for him, so he went and told everyone that the Emperor uses Cecelia's beloved son.

Crown Prince Caden, to his advantage, where he killed him right in front of her and his little brother Prince Clayson. Cecelia was heartbroken and furious like any mother would be, so after Ozul murdered his own son, Cecelia grabbed a sword and have no second thoughts about stabbing Ozul.

Unfortunately, the royal guard manage to catch the Empress trying to attempt murder to the Emperor, so they quickly arrested her, where they starve her for a month, and executed her on the following day.

But little did they know, that after she was thrown out of jail, the Earl, you could say Darryl busted her out and replace her with a replica that looks almost like her, just dyed her hair black and put a potion to make her eyes green.