Pᵃʳᵗ 32 °{ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ}° 🐾

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴs

• • ✮:╭━─━─━─「☬」─━─━─━╮:✮ • •

Clay - *smiles* you must have been hungry darling, you ate 3x the portion of food you usually eat

Darryl - *mumbles* it's not my fault *eats* I don't want to eat at that horrible place!

Clay - Darryl, please don't talk with your mouth full

Darryl - Im- *swallows* I'm sorry Clay *drinks water*

Clay giggled looking at how adorable Darryl is just eating at his now 24 plates on the table, making not just the waiters and customers surprised but so are the people walking around past them, since dining outside a restaurant in a cold breeze is very refreshing.

After the waiter was done serving Darryl's 30th plate, he went to lean back against the chair, holding his stomach while burping, this made Clay very happy that his best friend is finally full.

So when both of them finished their hot drink, Darryl kinda scratch his cheek embarrassed because he ate a lot, and the restaurant Clay picked is top-notch, so paying for the food will be pretty much expensive.

But Clay told Darryl not to worry since he got it all covered, making Darryl confuse and ask if Dave or Clyde gave him some extra allowance.

Clay - oh they did

Darryl - wait really?

Clay - yup, but I spend it all buying some jewelry and new boots~

Darryl - what... s...so, how much do you have in you?

Clay - 20 dollars, enough for a taxi home *smiles innocently*

Darryl - . . . what?

Clay - I said I only have 20 dollars on me-

Darryl slams the table and yelled "WHAT" to Clay with deep worrisome but mostly fear of not being able to pay for the meal. Clay somehow doesn't feel worried at all and just lets Darryl with his panic attack. Then Clay suddenly looks at the far side of the table where a cute guy along with his friends were just finishing up dinner.

That Clay seems to notice he was looking at him for the past hour, making him smile as he called out to their waiter asking for the bill. He happily nodded and went to give him the bill making Darryl so surprised by the huge amount.

Darryl - 1...12 thousand d...dollars-

Clay - I mean, you did order 6 wagyu beef along with white truffle sauce, and a few other expensive dressings ~

Darryl - *fainted* I...I want to un-alive in this world again...

Clay - your adorable Darryl~

Clay grabs the bill as the cute guy looked at him again giving him a flirty tone and signaling him to come over, Clay quickly took notice and went to grab a pen and write something on the check while grabbing Darryl's arm.

As they reach the people, Clay bites his thumb and using it to wipe that cute guy's lips, earning a little blush and for his friends to be astounded by Clay's beauty, as Darryl can see their laustful look making him want to slit their throat for thinking such thing at his best friend.