ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

In a way..I never truly understood the word 'family.' Seeing as I was born without the joy of one.

Blinking away the bright light of Pandora's sun, laid a baby.

And I never knew why I was left behind...maybe I wasn't supposed to happen in the first place? Part of me, deep down, hopes that my family, out of a courageous act, left me behind to protect me.

The baby squealed when she was picked up into the air, her violet eyes meeting soft but curious amber eyes.

I don't have many memories of the past, I just know that she had found me.

"Ma Jake..look..her hair." Gentle hands ran through the cooing babies hair, ruffling it softly.

"I'll be damned..."

I just know that they took me in..holding me in a warm embrace I've never felt before..

Another older Na'vi with piercing amber eyes, checked over the baby, head to toe.

"She has blood of sky people." Was simply spoken in broken English.

Sky people...oddly satisfying name..

The older Na'vi lifted the baby's hand revealing the five fingers of the child.

"Our children are also of sky people." The male's voice spoke strong and clear. "She will fit in with us."

That almost sounds convincing..minus the 'fit in' and 'sky people' part.

"Her hair is not normal..we don't even know if she can survive." More broken english.

It's sad that I have no control over this aspect of my own life..

"Then we will train her to adapt!'

"Mother...allow us to raise her with our own..we will teach her the way of a warrior." The younger female pleaded.

Good luck with that...

"Mother please.."

Pleading on my case? She can't really say no...can she?

"Then she will need a name.."

<----------------------->

That's when I was introduced into the tribe...

"Kalani!"

"Kalani!"

A/N
HI GUYS! WELCOME! I've been really passionate about this ever since the movie came out! So this was just a prologue other chapters will be longer.. I don't mind if you change the name of your character or how she looks or anything like that but I'm choosing how she looks and her name to go with the name of the story. Kalani means joy or happiness. As long as they are respectful do not be afraid to leave any comments! Thank you for your time! :)