ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

"Breathe in, and breathe out, imagine a flickering flame." Tsireya instructed as the siblings and Kalani mimicked her movement.

"You must slow down your heartbeat." She reached over, placing a hand on Lo'ak's chest, and a hand on his stomach.

"Breathe in." She instructed him while the others watched in amusement. Lo'ak took in a deep breath, "Breathe from down here-" Tsireya lightly pressed her stomach.

Neteyam and Kalani both looked at eachother before copying them. The two silently teasing Lo'ak while Tsireya was unaware of what they were doing.

"Breathe out slowly." She mumbled. Lo'ak let out the air he was holding while staring at Tsireya.

"Lo'ak, your heartbeat is fast." Tsireya looked up at him.

"Sorry-"

"Try to focus.."

"Okay." Lo'ak nodded his head.

"You heard the woman, try to focus." Kalani whispered to Neteyam in a playful manner.

"It's hard to focus with such a beautiful female sitting next to me." Neteyam responded.

Kalani looked at Tsireya, "Don't tell me there's brotherly competition going on.." She looked at Lo'ak with worry. "If so, let Lo'ak win..he looks happy."

"There's no need." Neteyam shook his head, "I wasn't talking about Tsireya." He now held her hand taking notice of her features, from her beautiful flowing white hair, to her violet eyes."The shell looks just as beautiful as its wearer." He smiled.

Kalani blushed before shooting up from her seat, "I think that's enough, don't you agree, Lo'ak?" The girl looked at the boy who's face was hot red.

"Agreed, walk?" He asked her, getting up from his sitting position and walking to her.

"Walk." Kalani confirmed as they both got away from their embarrassing situations, using eachother hanging out as an escape.

Kiri rolled her eyes as Rotxo laughed. Neteyam frowned watching them both walk away together, and Tsireya watched them curiously.

<----------------------------->

"Come on! Keep up losers!" Now climbing the Hallelujah Mountain vines, Spider, Quaritch and his crew ascend.

Now sneaking up to the Ikrans that rested among those cliffs. Lyle ha ded Quaritch a tranquilizer gun and Spider laughed when he aimed.

"What?" Quaritch asked.

"Na'vi kids younger than me do this with their bare hands." Spider responded.

"Jake Sully did it the hard way?"

"What do you think?"

Quaritch handed Lyle back the gun and made his way over to the Ikran.

"This is gonna be good." Spider laughed the crew moving up.

"It's you and me, cupcake." Quaritch dodged a bite. The Irkan hissed and Quaritch returned the favor before punching the poor creature and hopping on its back.

"Did I mention you're supposed to tie the mouth shut first?!"

"Thanks a lot kid!"

The Irkan took flight before both plunged into the mist below, Quaritch screaming.

After waiting a minute, the team didn't see their captain.