ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"You!" Quaritch hissed as he whipped around to the younger Na'vi girl. "You're supposed to be dead!"

"I could say the same to you!" Kalani's grip on her knife tightened. "You were supposed to be dead years ago!" Kalani glanced at the Sullys, each of their faces had a look of disbelief, as if they were to blink she would disappear.

Quaritch kept his knife pointed at the girl before turning back to Neytiri who hissed at him.

"Mama, come on!" Tuk lightly pulled on her mother. The kids besides Kalani all backed into the water with Neytiri.

"You're not leaving, are ya Jake?" Quaritch taunted.

"Knowin' I'm out there! Knowin' that I'll never stop." Jake slowly backed into the water with his family.

"I'm coming for you." Quaritch threatened. "And when I do, I'll kill your whole family." Quaritch sneered.

"Dad.." Kiri called out.

Jake paused all movements, staring into Quaritch's eyes before he cocked his head to the side. His once timid expression now gone serious. Whatever previous fear he had was masked by the need to protect his family at all cost.

"Then let’s get it done." He charged Quaritch, using a random briefcase, he blocked Quaritch's attack and knock him back. Kalani tossed Jake her knife as the two were now in a knife fight.

"Jake!" Neytiri called desperately. Suddenly fire spread across the ocean forcing everyone back on the ship.

"Hurry!" Kalani grabbed Tuk's hand and pulled her further up the ship.

"Lani!" The young Na'vi girl hugged the older one around the waist.

"I missed you too Tuk, but now is not the time." She pulled the girl away from her before turning to the rest who still had that look.

"I'll give you all an explanation soon, I promise! But now is not the time!" Kalani grabbed Neytiri's arm and started pulling her away from the flames.

"This ship is sinking! We have to get to the main deck!"

Using a ladder to stable themselves the group pushed forward.

"Stay close.." Neytiri spoke to her children, holding their hands.

"Mom!" Tuk screamed when a strong current pulled her down.

"Tuk!" Neytiri held her tight

"Mom! Take my hand!" Kiri offered her hand to Neytiri as Neteyam held both Spider and Kiri and Kalani held on to the ladder.

Tuk lost grip and dropped down into the dark pit screaming.

"Tuk!" Neytiri dived after the girl.

"Neytiri/Mom!" Kalani, Neteyam and Kiri called after her.

"Come on, we have to keep moving!" Spider reminded the group.

<-------------------------------->

"Mom!" Tuk called for her mother.

Neytiri swam behind Tuk, "Swim! Swim." She lightly pushed her over to a stairway.

"Go Tuk! Climb up!" They both climbed up the stairs, running.

<-------------------------------->

Quaritch managed to knock Jake's knife out his hand only to be harshly kicked and a small sub knocked him into the water.

<-------------------------------->