𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔

༉ ・ 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 ⋆ ࿐ྂ ˖  
                    our forgotten fairytale

𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗆𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗍
𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗇.
𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐?
𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄.

THE SLEEPY GAZE OF HER, Jake & Neytiri Sully 

THROUGHOUT HER LIFE OARE'YUEY HAD NEVER FELT comfortable voicing her boundaries or feelings, she was taught from a young age that she was to do as she was told. On countless occasions growing up with borosilicate covering each square of her life, she learned quickly that she was an experiment.

There was constantly a strict routine sane followed. Most times the very things that worked her up were the little turmoil that was conveyed in her head. Longingly looking out the lab's windows as they taunted her about the life she could never have. The wind burned to brush into her hair as she walked through the fallen trees green hues and yellows lit their way to her tiny feet.

She was seventeen waiting quietly for either the frozen water that would loudly spray her constantly shivering body. Or a ringed red laser on her skin. Around the glass were wires that fuelled the bottom of it with a harsh white light whenever the sun barely kissed the trees. Her four-fingered blue hand placed itself on the glass looking deeply at the food that was being prepared from the small window of the door outside her lab room.

It was never appetizing, it was brown sticky covered mush filled with vitamins and little wet flakes.

Her doe eyes scanned around, there were machines all around her, and most of them were in languages she could not understand even on top of not knowing English but she adapted.

Her ears tucked themselves back hearing something before her body did. A piece of mould machinery moved on its own towards the cage, and a small red beam lathered itself on her clothed chest. Expecting some form of a stuck of pain to form there, the last thing she expected was for the floor to create electric pulses throughout her little body.

Shrieks of the utmost expression of pain fell through her lips. Her breath clenched in her throat heaving in small outbursts of air. Big crocodile tears fell down her face, clenching the glass walls she tried to claw her way away from the floor in hopes the pulses would stop hitting her.

Finally, it stopped, and her head formed a large headache from how tense her body became. While her tail was stuck between her legs from the force that continued for more than thirty seconds.

She thought she was eventually become desensitized to the physical and mental abuse she endured but it seems to only get more intense.

"You knew better than to shriek." The intercoms blared in her ears, upturning her ears. She hurdled in the corner while her green eyes watched the machine move away from her cage. Heavy breathing caused her now dry throat to beg for something, anything.  

She decided to keep quiet holding her breath as she kept the same position of hurdling in a small tight ball in the corner.

She knew who this person was, he was a man that was the head of the operation. His name was Melamine, he was taller than her in silhouette with broad shoulders and a dark gaze. He didn't look the way she did, maybe that was why he even started this whole thing in the first place.

Melamine was harsh with his articulations and his handling. He didn't expect anything less when it came to his accompanies. There were three other men and a woman that handled her teachings with her.

The woman, Mabel, was fairly older as she had been in her life since the beginning. She taught her bits and pieces of English, like colours and shapes. Before time become a struggle and security was tight she remembered the first time her feet touched the cooled floor outside the cage. It was short-lived before she was forced back into her room with no means necessary for her to be touched delicately again.

It wasn't long after the ordinal that Mabel stopped coming into her room with soft smiles and good mornings in a language that fits so well in the dwindles of her perky ears. If she was honest she had never seen the older lady since then.

She didn't understand what loneliness or longing was called. But in her mind, it was the perfect way to describe what she was sensing.

༉ ・cast ⋆ ࿐ྂ ˖

    ᨳ  OARE'YUEY TE SULI
little star   ✲゚   seventeen

visuals,      white dewy freckles and fresh locs filled with beads

❛ a girl with the gift of eywa ❜

ੈ ♡‧₊ terrified -  childish gambino

o. strong language, sexual harassment, little/caregiver dynamics, kissing, blood, platonic relationships, age regression as a coping mechanism, torture, protective Jake and Neytiri, angst, violence, gore, tooth-rotting fluff, angst, talks and feelings of depression, descriptive content ie., etc;

oo. | All rights are reserved! I do own all characters. Their backstory, storyline, and any additional things added.

ooo. dedications. m3ssywriting -silver inluvwpain -adorewar Nadia_reads16 -butterflyaway-  + any avatar lovers <3 *mwah*

authors notes. Oare'yuey is a little in the sense is small like Tuk, height wise so the clans can't help but treat her like a baby. please keep that in mind, so when the behaviour seems questionable that is why.

I changed her name btw

She is na'vi but what kind will slowly be revealed. I just don't feel like trying to draw an avatar oc so I used a human face claim.

the team does not die in this fic but he does have a near-death experience and the trauma of that. This is the aftermath of the way of water so the sully family will heal and talk about it but I will not be describing it etc.

I also aged up the children so the main focus will be Neytiri and Jake and how they miss taking care of the kids idk.

I am also learning Na'vi as I go! Please correct me, the last thing I want to do is to be disrespectful <3

.