𝒐𝒐. 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

⋆。🌀˚ PROLOGUE ...!
                   ❛ ⌗ the fate of your destiny. ❜

❝ i sensed you before i saw you. the sugar flavour of meadow-wrapped nectar in the air, and my eyes searched for its source, your face the essence.❞

SEASON OF THE WITCH
/ lana del rey

OARE'YUEY WOULD OFTEN DREAM ABOUT THE WORLD SHE LIVED IN but could never explore. She would always have the same Dream, it was like they were trying to tell her something, something important. She would often dream about a tall female and male na'vi, towering over her but their faces were slightly blurry and hard to see properly.

The nighttime bugs of pandora buzzed while the birds chirped their good nights. All walks of life were still to be discovered by Oare'yuey's eyes and the men and scientists. The nightlife was gorgeous, very different than what she was used to. The windows were usually closed and locked tight. Oare'yuey was used to the cold room, fake food due to lack of care for her food consumption and how humans and their earth were a disaster. Many of the humans had to come up with a substitute, unfriendly faces, and no empathy.

The Na'vi were people that loved one another and took care of each other and the planet they called home. But Oare'yuey wished she could say the same for the humans who would handle her.

Inside the forest, the small fluorescent sparks that accumulated greener with harsh lavender blended well with the sun. Two Na'vi quietly made their way closer toward the harsh cries of what they thought was a baby.

All the pair could think of was the times before the war they remembered humans trying to camp inside their land thinking they were too smart to be noticed by such observant creatures.

As Neytiri and her love come closer, she could hear whispers, faint at first and louder as she came nearer until she was there, close enough to hypothetically reach out and touch the girl and she could make out the words – the names of what she believed were stars and constellations and planets.

Looking inside the laboratory quietly, she saw a glass cage, inside was a blue small blurb holding her body like it was in pain. Neytiri couldn't help but think the girl didn't know she was shrieking as loudly as she thought. Hell, she stopped the mother from teaching her child about something she couldn't even remember.

She left her children down by the beach, all under the watch of Ronal and her clan. While her youngest was tucked into a sling that she still likes to carry her in now and then with the now heavily pregnant woman. The pair had become closer after they both had lost someone dearest to them.

It was like Eywa connected the two for this very reason. She was filling her beautiful mind with every possibility but nothing was doubtful when she placed her little one in the woman's arms.

She interrupted her train of thought, all she could think about, was what would happen if she were to take in this child. She was so little with deep flesh wounds all down her arms like she craved knives any time she was in contact with these humans.

Neytiri's heart felt swollen but not like from seeing her Jake for the first time or watching her loved ones getting lost in seeking their Eywa. But from seeing the very face of her son losing blood along with nearly losing his life. This little thing remembered her so much of her dear son.

No one could deny the way the taller Na'vi's curious eyes looked beyond one's soul like she was looking into Oare'yuey. Rather than just seeing her.

Neytiri felt her inside of her. Like any mother would.