𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒕

⋆。🌬˚ CHAPTER THREE ...!
                  ❛ ⌗ melting pot . ❜

❝the rains have their oceans and the sun has its moon. everything needs a reason for falling and i have you.❞

STARS WILL FALL / duster

pandora, awa'tula 2169

cw • brief description of abuse

THE AIR WAS CLEARER NOW the sweet moment of watching this soft delicate child eat for what felt like the first time made this all the more real. They were taking her to their home, Neytiri hadn't felt this overwhelming need since she had her first child to run into their mauri to perfect it with everything the little thing would need.

Her tail hadn't calmed down since they packed the fruit and held the girl in her slender arms. Though her eyes bought time to watch the Metakayina clan surface through the ocean gathering themselves into groups and watching the couple move to their chief's mauri.

The waters of the ocean clans were beautiful, so full and bright. As they approached, Na'vi people of the ocean could be seen swimming in the reef and tending to animals. Oare'yuey took another deep breath, this time she was pleasantly surprised to find the air much warmer and less sharp. For the first time since learning they were leaving her home, Oare'yuey started to feel hopeful about their new life. Maybe here she could be happy.

She smiled upwards from Neytiri's shoulders looking behind her watching children she had never seen before. Her face grew warm feeling so many eyes fall over her. Though her small hand spoke on its own and before she could stop it, she was waving to them with a little smile going along with it. It was quite heartwarming hearing the children giggle back with nothing but curiosity looking beyond her eyes.

"What have you smiling, Syawn?" Neytiri smiled happily and questioned the cradled girl. Her mind wondered about the many possibilities of reactions from her joined clan. Most were the worse case scenarios when it came to them. The first time they came here they were judges and bombarded with questions that were hurtful along with teasing and yelling.

But it seemed to be the complete opposite, many groups of Metakayina came to seek out the small bundle in her arms with nothing but curiosity.

Neytiri looked up to her mate feeling his hand caress the very back of her waist protectively in hopes she would allow him to guide her through the overwhelming amounts of a crowd that was beginning to form. The last thing he wanted was for the both of them to become overwhelmed. Or himself.

Her heart was alarmed with maternal instincts hearing their voices become louder through their gazes. Some even dared to reach out to them, was an odd-looking girl in her arms. A small wince came in touch to her ears from Oare'yuey when one managed to get closer to her and grab her lengthy dark brown hair.

Neytiri had enough, her hiss was lethally hearing that wince that remember her of that Ewya awful place. Many of the clan members moved away from them when she did so, it wasn't for nothing.

Oare'yuey cowered back into her shoulder while her arm covered the rest of her face. Hiding from the invasive crowd, the innocent action was no longer.

THE OLO'EYKTAN STOOD TALL TO THE PAIR THAT HELD THE commotion of their shared clan. The loud noises of hisses and curious eyes that lurked in the home alarmed people who had him and his mate curious about the creature. The Sullys held the hand of said creature that didn't look like anyone they have seen in their lifetime. He was tall with broad shoulders, there was so much power radiating off of the man and it made Oare'yuey cower once more. Pressing her back into Jake's chest for some form of familiarity.