𝒗𝒊. 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

⋆。🌬˚ CHAPTER FOUR ...!
                          ❛ ⌗ faint of heart . ❜

❝ she smells like lavender and
felt as satiny, silky, fragile, lush
& dainty as her dress and coils.❞

MOONLIGHT IN THE RIVER / mac demarco

pandora, 2164
( five years ago .. )

cw • heavy description of assault

The long black stick that forced electric shock waves into her onyx skin made the room feel even more uncomfortable. The room smelled stale like old cleaning products as the humans tried their best to appear clean.

Oare'yuey's chest was heavy with shuttering breaths that barely took themselves into her chest. Her nose burned to feel the smell of the bleach mixture that did not filter well. Her body already had such a hard time getting the things it needed, that whenever something as simple as bleach came into the picture it took a toll on her without much warning.

Her welted tears that were left unshed flickered to the man who stood well in the same room as her. Though her wheezing breaths did nothing to him. As he continued to hold the stick that was getting closer to the side of her stomach. No thought process went along with why they were doing this. In her head, this was all she knew before she could gather her thoughts and or childhood attachments she was given harsh words and punishments that left her voice box clattering her with tears instead of heartwarming giggles.

This wasn't the first time this man she couldn't recall what his name commanded her to be moved into her metal cage instead of the glass box. She knew each time she was dragged into this one, he was here to hurt her. He liked her cries and the small number of times she would let out a scream that hurt her throat. Leaving her voice crackled with dryness while she wanted nothing more than to have a drink. The world seemed too small when he was around.

"Come on, mutt. Show them how loud you can be, hm?" Oare'yuey ears flattened as far down as they could. Her swollen side bleeds cherry blood soaking the entirety of her left side. Her little fangs bit her lip trying to not give him exactly what he wanted. She wasn't dumb, she knew while he was doing so other scientists were waiting for him to make a move watching her reactions like she was a zoo animal while they jotting down notes.

She choked on a cry hearing her cage open while she cradled herself into the right corner of the cage. Imprints of the metal made deep blue impressed on her skin. His tall silhouette darkened the shadows around her feeling his grimy hands pull her small foot closer to him. His hands felt like ice cooling her body in the worst ways possible. She tried her best to distract herself from his grips thinking of the leaves that brushed against the trees and how she wished to go outside. She didn't realize just how bad things would get before they got good.  

Her sobs began to fuel his anger more, you could almost feel the hate that filled up the room more than her body did. As though the bleach was not enough, the awful smell of cigarettes filled her nose making them twitch down hoping to cover themselves so she would not smell it any longer. She felt her lungs contract not quite used to the scent. Though he persisted in bringing it closer to her uncovered skin.

He was now fully inside the cage just above her, with no regard for her personal space. The electric stick was long gone as he threw it onto the white tiled floor with a clattering sound that hit her down-faced ears.