𝒗. 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖

⋆。🌬˚ CHAPTER FIVE ...!
                          ❛ ⌗ breathing you . ❜

❝ you are the stars in my dark
and cold nights — shining and unwavering.❞

J'S LULLABY / delaney bailey

pandora, awa'tula 2169

... (14:34)

RONAL BEGAN TO PICK OARE'YUEY UP GENTLY FROM the food area to be against her chest. All could she feel was goosebumps erupting on each of their skins as she moved her to sit across her lap. Though it was deemed difficult as her swollen belly was taking up much space, she made do. She saw how drowsy her eyes looked even after seeing how happy and rounded over when she gave her the finisher jewels of her clan.

Oare'yuey had begun to grow tired, the lethargic feeling couldn't be ignored much longer. Her eyes and mind collectively moved slower around the chief's mauri which caused an interruption to her listening skills. It was almost instantly after receiving her gift from Ronal, she wanted nothing more than to sleep inside the warm clothed bed she had seen deeper inside. She nestled into Ronal's neck making content noises feeling the amount of warmth she emitted.

"Hahaw, syawn." Ronal began to rub her hair before moving down to her back. She moved her hands more harshly around some areas she could feel had tighter muscles. Causing the sleepy girl to relax even more. The older woman looked up to her husband who watched them both from the eating area of Mauri, he smiled sweetly at her. He wiped his chin with his hand trying not to let the water fall from his eyes. It had been a while since he had kids running around while pulling or biting their own or his tail. It was nice to feel something other than responsibility over the entire clan. It was nice to feel emotions erupting from inside him, that he didn't recognize let alone in the past couple of years. Though deep down he was quite the emotionally ridden man especially when it came to his family.

So watching his mate cradle such a small being whose eyes blindly tiredly made his emotions skyrocket. "She is tired, no?" He asked walking slowly towards the pair, the salt that clung in the air notified the man that the sun was soon to come down. He just hoped the Sullys had prepared their mauri for the prren.

He watched her nod before pushing Oare'yuey closer towards her chest breathing in her scent deeply not before rubbing her head against the little girl, her love language coming full circle.

Tonowari underestimated just how uneasy a touch-starved person can truly flourish in society. How it can change the way you absorb lives many obstacles. The feelings of longing consume the very things that could swallow you whole. Oare'yuey must have never understood why Eywa had caused her to feel so safe in the arms of strangers. Maybe it was the way they looked at her the way she always wanted. Just a simple being on Pandora who deserved more than electric shocks and hands that lingered lower than she would like to be the only contact she received.

There was a certain flow against her dewy blue skin, the way he could hear the faint sound of her deep breaths through her slightly opened mouth. Seeing the soft beats of her heart that Ronal could feel against her warming she turned to mush heart. He wishes he could not imagine the things she went through reminded of the horror stories Jake had told him the first time they resided with his clan. He just wanted to coddle her in his arms and protect her from the cruel humans. She did not need to know the way of the warriors at this time. She had his clan to protect her until she felt it was time to become more with Eywa.