Chapter 18

Creating Art
━─━────༺༻────━─━

◤─────•~❈𓈀❈~•─────◥
HANIKA
◣─────•~❈ꞋꞌꞋꞌꞋꞌꞋꞌ❈~•─────◢

I released a heavy sigh as I saved the file of my findings. I have to get my objective straight. I need to prepare and mold my plan perfectly if I want this to work. This is the side I chose so I have to be ready for anything.

Before that, I have to start with the mansion. What do I know about this place so far?

Our guild is known as Zafire whether it is in or outside of the game. Outside the game, we are known to be a group of friends who attain one of the largest mansions in Asia. Since I was announced as a member, I didn't really have much privacy in terms of social media. Cyon and Lyco already made sure that all the information that other people would see about me are able to keep up with the background they introduced me as. They left my achievements back in Canada so that people wouldn't take me as a joke. Speaking of information, I might have to do some trolling on the internet to find out more.

Sec Kzien (SK)

Username: Secreto

Age: 18

Rank: 21

Role: Checker (Someone who goes out to check a certain target)

Trait: Speed enhancement

OTG: Singer

Cyon Dhruv

Username: Clarion

Age: 19

Rank: 9

Role: Commander

Trait: Uknown

OTG: Heir of Dhruv De Calibre

Thirdion Ezaki (Trio)

Username: Zephyr

Age: 18

Rank: 20

Trait: Wind Bladesmith

OTG: Actor

Reihan Dmetriov

Username: Rebel

Age: 16

Rank: 28

Trait: Object Repair

OTG: Doctor

Lyco Sivan

Username: Blaze

Age: 20

Rank: 15

Trait: Unknown

OTG: Artist

Gedrick Romein

Username: Tempest

Age: 18

Rank: 17

Trait: Unknown

OTG: Model

I have to focus on the unknown information on the following days. Now, for my info, I will have two. The data I want to use and the one I actually own. It's the safest option in order to avoid anyone aiming for my weaknesses. If they think I'm too weak, then they will consider many weaknesses of mine, but in reality, it's not certain if they were to guess even one thing right.