PLEASE READ (Ik you don't want to but please :( )

So yeah 

Each Sans will have a nickname so I want you to know who we are talking about , because in my au (NOT CANON OFC) they don't like being called  there original name or even sans. BECAUSE TRAUMA OFC AHAH I'm evil :))

For all of them , I'll do some description for you to understand better :( |I'm really sorry if it's long, I love to give backstories hehe|

---------------------------------

Midnight (Nightmare sans)

Agender

573 years old

Lord Night <-- That's what the team call it (They/them/it)

They have the kingdom of disillusion, it's a place Disaster and them created,for all the sad, angry, disgusting people that can give it negativity. They takes a good care of thier servants, it trained them, give them a place to live, protect them, heal them, comfort them, as long as they respect them, and help them take over the positivity. They're almost always calm, but when they're angry, they must ignore it. Passive Nightmare is dead, sometimes they can see his shadow (so does Murder since yk)but they always ignore him since they doesn't want to remember. Loves to read and they got a piano in their room, they play sometimes but they don't do it often since they got a lot of works.

Scared of losing the peoples they loves, probably their teams.

Can talk english and greek.

-"Είναι όλοι τους ηλίθιοι."

SOUL : An apple made of black goop, can be only hit but positivity and nothing else.

---------------------------------

Division (Cross Sans)

Cis male

33 years old

The team calls him either Oreo or either Division. He doesn't mind being called Oreo, he find it funny (he/him)

He's a member of Midnight's team, he's a good servant, always kind, but his sense of humor is clearly dead. Loves chocolates, sometimes he try to stole Disaster's chocolate but Disaster always know and punish him lmao. He can't see X!Chara but he can hear their voice sometimes , x!Chara is not bad, just a little annoying. He was the last to join. He likes to be alone but doesn't mind company, he take most of his time to play with his bestfriend or just hang out with the team. He doesn't really remember his past and he don't really give a fuck since he's happy now. He's a traitor to Midnight but nobody know it for now.

Scared of cows.

Only talk english.

-"Where's my fucking chocolate ?!"

SOUL : His soul is a fusion of his monster's soul and his Chara's soul, it's unstable but the lord is trying to find something to make it stable.

---------------------------------

Disaster (Error Sans)

Non binary

391 years old

They all call them Disaster, Colors is the only one to call them "Destroyer", they don't really like being called Destroyer anymore (they/them)

They're an ally to Midnight, even a friend, but they're not in their team. They're scary but not that much when you know them, pretty strong ofc, their blues strings burn any skin they touch, it burns them too but they doesn't feel it anymore that's why they can use them to sleep or just be comfortable. They were friend with Colors before but Colors betrayed them so fuck you Colors. They're friends with Scythe but there's nothing more. They have haphephobia so no no don't touch me there, this is my no no life. Every touch burns them, unless they were fine with it and were prepared to it.