6. A new start? |PRISON AU|

And now it was the time to do the step one of Disaster's ideas. Sadly for me, me and Axe has to distract the cam to get it on us. Nobody wanted to do it so of course it's on me. And knowing what I just did to him, I'm in big trouble. Since right now he's looking at me with rage in his eyes. He deserved it after all.

D - MùRdE^ ¤nD A#e, it's t!mE.

M - Alright.

I say that as I looked at Axe. He pinned me down on the wall.

M - You really like to do that?

- Yeah, because you can't run away anymore. You're gonna pay for what you did bitchy-boy.

M - That's only your karma dumbass.

A - And this is yours.

As he already did before, he took both of my wrists with one hand and putted them above me. I didn't argue this time, since I have to make it believable. He lifted my shirt to play with my ribs and my spine. I whispered-screamed again.

M - This wasn't in the plan fucker!

A - It is now.

I gulped, right now, I'm in the biggest shit I've ever been. I was trying so hard to not let any noises go through my mouth. He clearly saw it.

A - Don't hide thoses noises of yours, or I'll take off your mask.

M - You're playing dirty, you know that bastard?

A - Of course I know, but you did it too. So what is your choice bitchy-boy?

M - I'm keeping my mask on no matter what.

I know that if I choosen the other option, I wouldn't have my mask and I couldn't contain all my noises, so I prefer to keep something. The cam that was before on us started moving again. No, we can't fail this. He saw it too so I put my legs around his waist as he was keeping me pinned to the wall.

A - Well, if you see that~

M - Just shut up and keep acting you mother fucker.

A - Alright.

His hand got lower and lower until it arrived to the top of my short. He pushed his hand under my short and rubbed it around my member. He's still teasing me that bastard. My breath was so fucking quick. And to put the cheery on the cake, everyone was starring at me. They were all very interested about us right now. He slighty rubbed my member with his hand. Until he grabbed it making me moan. I looked around clearly ashamed. Everyone was almost getting a nose bleed.

D - !'m F!n!shEd G-ùYs bùt y¤ù cAn c¤nt!nùe wHat y¤ù weRe d¤!ng-

The motherfucker let go of me. Of course, it's not pay back for nothing. I looked at him only to see him wink. And he whispered something to me right before going on the bed. He was wishing me goodluck with my problem now. You know what, that's not him who's gonna win. I got up too and got my place on the bed. I couldn't sleep because of this uncomfortable problem. But I didn't care. I wasn't going to let him win. Why do I always talk too fast? I felt arms around me. Good things, everyone was falling asleep.

A - Need help?

M - Yes but not from you.

A - Please, let me help you since it's my fault.

M - Alright but don't think that means anything to me..

A - Of course bitchy-boy. But before could you lift up your mask please? I won't look at you, I just have to do something.

M - If you say so..

I lifted up my mask just so that we couldn't see my eyes. An he started doing his shit. One of his hand got on my mouth to provide me of making any sound since the others were sleeping and his other hand got under my short once again. He putted his hand around my dick and started going up and down. I let some muffled moan. Shit, he was good at that. At least he's good for something lmao. His movements got faster, and when I almost was at my climax, he stopped all his doings and put his thumb on the tip of my cock. That bastard is even toying with me when he's supposed to "help" me.

A - Oh poor thing, you want to cum but I won't let you.

I nodded, that was the only thing I could do since his hand was still on my mouth. I tried to speak but of course he won't let go of me so I just waited. He finally let go off the tip, to just jerk me off faster. I'm really close. He knows how to please someone. He's clearly better than me for that. I cummed in his hand as I let a slutty moan. He let go of me and got up to wash his hand. I was panting so bad.

A - Goodnight bitchy-boy.

M - Yeah, yeah goodnight bastard.

I fallen asleep pretty quickly again, like I said before this is new for me and it takes a lot of energy :(. It suck but this is cool so idc.

I only waked up since I heard noises. This time, it's because there were a lot of guards. What the hell's happening. I got up and got closer. Someone came, escorted by all of the guards. Of course that was people I didn't want to see. LIKE THE STARS SLUTS MAYBE.

Stars Sluts lmao - Hello everyone, good morning, get ready since tomorrow you're all going to a farm to help. And one last things, you'll all have to share rooms so makes duos before tomorrow.

And they leaved, just like that. Fuck I don't want to share my room anymore. Everybody already formed their duos. So now, I had to choose between Division, Fallen and Axe. And there's no way I'm getting with Division because I'll kill him in his sleep. Fallen isn't too bad, but he's too cocky for me. So that only leaves me with Axe.

M - Uhm, Axe do you want to share your room with me, since you know we already "live" together?

A - Oh sure bitchy-boy.

M - Are you gonna stop calling me like that one day?

A - No.

The day passed quickly, for once, Axe didn't annoy me. It's weird of him. Either he gave up or he's planning something. But that's not my problem for now so idc. I went on the bed and fell asleep right away. I clearly didn't want to be tomorrow but at the same time, it's probably better to do this instead of stay still in a cell. I even hope we'll have some real bed. AND SOME PRIVACY too.

-----------------------------

Sorry I've been away for two days, first of all I'm writing two other stories at the same time, I have a Horrordust one, a ittle oneshot, I already wrote in on a paper so I just need to copy it. And I'm writing a KillDust one because I proposed to a person to do one so they can still have motivation to continue their stories! And at the same time I'm working on my mafia au, knowing I should finish this one before TvT. I'm in deep shit so I won't post everyday anymore I guess. That's just not possible for me. So at least I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it suck but whatever.