|DUSTBERRY|💀[He loved me right?..]

[Hehe the first one will be angst, suffer now, that was my first angst ever so sorry if it's bad and short :((]

Murder ---

Warrior ---

------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning :

-Toxic Relation, Murder's a sociopath, death?

------------------------------------------------------------------

|WARRIOR POV|

It's been six month since I confessed to Murder, six month we are together, six month we love eachother. I know you could say I'm sleeping with the enemy but the enemy is hot alright? (I get you Warrior x)) I think that they're the person I wanted. They're really kind when you start to know them, they're always here for me if I need it. Today, they invited me to a date, they're so sweet hehe.

Sooo,  I think they wanted to meet in Outertale, after all that's the most beautiful au that exist I think. Stars is lucky to see this everyday, I wish Murder would take me here sometimes. I know they can't because I'm still their enemy and they can't let the others know or else they're probably dead. I finally arrived to the place they asked me to go. I look around. 

Weird... I don't see them, they're mostly never late.

I waited like five minutes then I saw a portal open, and I saw them getting through it! Clean as always, they were wearing a black turtle neck with a black and white short. Of course their mask is on, I never saw their face either, I know they're not comfortable showing it so I won't force them. I saw that they were wearing a blue neckless, that means he's feeling masculine today.

-Hey Darling! Sorry for being late, Knife was asking me questions.

-Hii, don't worry, I only waited five minutes but now you're here!

-We should get something to eat, don't you think so?

-Oh sure !

-I'll pay for you to excuse my delai.

He seemed to be smilling being his mask, I'm happy if he's happy, I'm glad he's here. He always call me darling it's cute. Oh god I love him so much. And so he did, he paid two hot-dogs for us both.

-Thank you !

-Your welcome, I only had too :).

We eated in silence, a comfortable silence. He then grabbed my hand and teleported me in a dark room.

-Murder? Where are we?

He let go of my hand, and get in the shadow.

-Don't worry Warrior, I just wanted to be alone with you.

-Oh alright, can you turn the light on?

-I prefer not, since I'll remove my mask after a long time.

He will show me his face ?! Why so suddently? Well that means he trust me a lot, I'm glad.

-Please can you close your eyes?

-Sure :)!

I feel him moving inside the room. And then I feel him getting closer to me. He put his hand on my shoulder.

-Open your eyes Darling~

I opened my eyes, he's beautiful, he's perfect. I looked a his eyes first, one was red with a black pupil and the other was blue with a red outline. It's gorgeous. He got scars on his skull, this made him even more beautiful to my eyes.

-Wow, you're handsome!

I blushed a light blue color, he blushed too but him was a dark purple. He then kissed me, my first ever kiss, our first kiss. It felt so good. I kissed him back letting him take control. The light went on. And that's when I saw them...

They were all here..Murder's team...They're gonna kill him, I started shaking  during the kiss.

Then Murder's asked for permition to enter my mouth, I gave him and he biten my tongth. Making me bleed, I then broke the kiss from the pain and he looked at me with no blush, no joy, no emotions. Only a creepy smile with my blood dropping on his face. He hugged me... What was happening?.. I'm scared I feel like I'm gonna die, I'm not right ?! HE LOVES ME RIGHT...He loves me?..He love me? A sharp pain in my back started to appear. I feel my magic fade, flowing on my back. I am going to die. My legs start going numb, I fall on him as he catch me.

-I'm sorry Darling, but I never loved you, go to rest now. It will be over soon.

He laugh, he's laughing while I'm dying? I guess it's true, he never loved me and I fall for that. He's right at least it's coming to an end. My eyes were going black, the stars that were in them before disepear to only show the void in my eyes. My hand was starting to dust as I looked at him.

He was disgusted from me.

He let go of me making me fall on the floor painfully. He got away from me and cleaned his arm, where was some of my dust. He looked at me again, but this time with pity in his eyes. I saw his purple eye lit and then nothing...

Everything was black..

It's all black, there's only black , there's nothing in here just void ...That's it, it's my end...

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure it's bad ajaipzhfasfoa

Dustberry is the best ship for angst ( my opinion ofc) I could have done better but it's enough for the first time I hope.

Hope you liked it <3