4. Consequences |Prison AU|

Ahh shit, my head hurt. I opened my eyes. What the fuck happened yesterday?. I rubbed my eyes as I tried to sit. Only to be pulled by Axe, his arms were around me. Alright that's clearly not normal. I repeat again. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED YESTERDAY. Hoping my mind would give me answers but no, I couldn't remember a thing. I tried getting out of his grip again. And I failed again. I guess I have to wait for him to wake up. Hopefully he could explain what happened since the last thing I remember was getting my joint back, not caring about consequences.

He slowly waked up, I felt his arms let go of me. I sit up, with a bad headache. He did the same and he looked at me.

M - So, umh, what happened yesterday?

A - You were high asf and you didn't listen to me, so I took you in my arms to force you to sleep since you wouldn't.

M - Oh I though it would be worse than that meh.

A - Don't think everything's fine, like I said, there's consequences. And since you didn't listen to me, you'll have to live them.

M - Yeah, yeah cut the act, I'm already facing consequences, my head is hurting badly.

A - Good, bitchy-boy, that's only what you deserved.

M - Oh, come on! I wasn't even that bad.

The guards came to lead us to the cafeteria. I followed without even doing a scene, even the guards were shocked about it. I got in my seat and though. Like you know, I'm nervous about what those consequences will be. Knowing Axe, it could be anything. And that, that scares me.

L - Why are you so nervous Murder?

M - Nothing to worry about my Lord.

Great now, he knows that I'm nervous, he's fucking toying with me. I looked at him, only to see him with a smirk. That bastard. I looked away. God what will happen to me today. Why am I so anxious? I could easily murder him but no, I can't even escape from his grip most of the time. I'm supposed to be the one in control, not him. I'm sure he's not. Well, is he?.. How the fuck this bastard can control me? Of course he can't, I can't even control myself. Heh, I worry too much I guess. I joked by saying "woof, woof" in my mind.

The lunch was pretty calm and fast today. We already got back to our cell. I don't want to face him now, I'm not prepared. I heard him whisper in my ear in a teasing tone.

A - Why are you so nervous bitchy-boy?

M - Oh shut up, I'm not.

A - Stop lying to yourself, are you nervous because of me hehe?

M - No, now get the fuck away from me.

A - You're only making it worse by being bratty, you know it?

M - Do I look like I give a fuck?

He got away from me, I guess it worked for now, as long as I'm not alone with him, everything's gonna be fine. I went to the corner of the cell and I started talking with Knife, since his poor ass is with the traitor. I made fun of him mostly. After like 2 or 3 hours, the guards came back. I'm in deep shit, since we don't go to the playground everyday and we already eaten so we're going into the showers. That's bad for me, since he likes to annoy me while I'm washing myself.