|KILLERMARE|💀[Have a good life, my Lord..]

|Why are we still here? Only to suffer..|

Inspired by a video, go check MichellaWinata 007 on Youtube please :))

------------------------------------------------------------------

Knife ---

Lord Midnight ---

Murder ---

Axe ---

------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning : Character death,

------------------------------------------------------------------

|KNIFE POV|

I waked up already hearing screams. What the hell is happening?.. I took my phone to see what was the time. Oh god ! I'm so dead, it's 9am and I was supposed to go with our Lord since they wanted to talk to me. First of all, why my Lord would talk to me about? And second of all, why so early ?!

I got up, trying to find a clean outfit. After like ten minutes, I finally find one. I prayed one last time to not die, if god exist then I'll be alive. (God don't exist Knife, sorry..) I got out off my room and started walking to the kitchen, I need coffee to live. As I arrived in the kitchen, I saw why there were so much screaming. Murder's probably pissed off Axe, so they're fighting. I almost got hit in the head by a knife, who were probably throwed by Murder since they can't focus on one cible.

-Sorry Knife! It was supposed to go in Canni's head, even if it probably won't do any more damage to his skull!

Murder was laughing, Axe looked at him unamused. Seems like we'll have Murder for diner. I took the knife, got my coffee and started walking in the large gothic hall. In there, was a throne, a throne black as the night but there were some shades of gold. A majestic throne for a majestic Lord. I bend down right away after i saw them.

-You are late again.

-I'm so sorry Lord, it won't happen again. I just overslept..

-You can get up, and it better not happen again. But at the same time, take care of your sleep schedule, your performance could be affected if you're tired.

-Aw, you do care Lord.

-I don't, I just need you to get more power and to harass my brother, nothing more.

-That hurt.

-You'll survive. Wait actually no, I need you for another thing.

-I'm listening.

-If I was about to die, would you save me?

-Of course Lord, your existence is more important than mine.

-God, take care of yourself, this was a joke. I will never die, I'm not defendless. You can go now, and remember, at 4pm you have training with the other.

-Alright, thank you for reminding me Lord Midnight.

I teleported back to my room since I had nothing to do. I was just thinking, would I really sacrifice myself for my Lord? Probably. But I don't need to think about it for now, they're right, it's Lord Midnight, not anybody. They can defend theirself. I heard the sound of a portal, and saw Murder standing in front of me in my room. They looked nervous, they're sweating, probably exausted.