1.Rise and shine |PRISON AU|

Horrordust 

In this, Swap/Warrior is a part of the Bad Sanses, there's also my oc "Kokain" and Fell/Fallen in the Moon clan lmao

It's gonna be inspired by two stories I read, none of them were finished, so I'm gonna try to finish it, and if one of them want me to take it off, I would. Hope it doesn't bother you, I'm sorry since I didn't ask you but I'm too asocial to do it, it feels me with anxiety and not determination lmao.

Dust- Murder

Horror- Axe

Nightmare- Lord Midnight

Killer- Knife

Cross- Division

Lust- Spice

Error- Disaster

Fell- Fallen

Kokain- My oc :)

Swap- Warrior

..................................................................

That was it. The end or I could say my end? I can't fade away just like this. No, this isn't right. But still, here I am, pinned on the ground by the police. Maybe I should just surrender, but I won't give up without a fight. I won't allow myself to fade away just like that. I can't. They handcuffed me, ofc I wasn't going easy on them. But I didn't want to take a bullet in my skull. They took me in the back of the car. That's the end of my reign of terror. Heh, what am I saying, it's not finished until I win. That's only the beginning.

" One of the most wanted murderer was finally caugh! Aka, Murder, member of the Moon Clan. They were caugh this morning.... "

I didn't listened because I knew already what they would tell people, maybe that I'm heartless? Or that I'm insane. Heh, maybe both, don't really know. I tried to talk because I was already bored but I was only greated with silence. Damn, that's harsh, I know I'm a mass murderer but still, I don't bite.. Well, sometimes but that's not the question here. All the news were about me. I could see some vans following us. Probably the journalists, unfortunatly for them but I never were a fan of camera. At least, I got caugh saving my team. This fucking traitor. Ah shit, I think I'm starting to see a huge building. I'm honored to be put in the biggest prison, but no. I lied in fact. That's gonna be a pain in the ass to get out of it. I really hope the team got out of it. So that I wasn't useless, I tried to get all the cops on me but damn there were a lot.

The car stopped. I guess we're arrived at destination. The prison looks even bigger. They opened the door and took my handcuff to get me out. Thoses bitches, the handcuff were obviously too small for me so everytime I move, it's cutting my wrist or hurt like hell. Like I know I'm a bit small but I'm not a child. I rolled my eyes and fighted back. I pushed away the police man and used my magic. Bones were everywhere. Good, everything was chaos. Unfortunatly, I couldn't break the handcuffs. I killed some of them, but it wasn't clearly enough. I got pinned down on the ground again, by four persons this time. It's pretty humiliating, I hate it, they're gonna pay. They get me up again and push me inside the huge building. I could see some journalists in the corner of my eyes, I looked straight in the cam, I would probably have smiled. Not a genuine one, of course, it would probably be a smile of insanity, meant to say "you're the next one" at everyone who were watching. But with the black mask I'm wearing, they couldn't see neither my eyes or face. I laugh to myself and followed the guards. I was put in a really small place, circled by strong walls. I sat on the only chair and waited.

I waited a long time. I'm gonna kill myself if it takes even more time. Seems like God heard me because someone entered. He was alone. I'm gonna kill him, but I'll wait to see why is he here with me, alone.