hairstyles.💌

this was a request from @onlysturniolos, it's quite short but i hope you like it! <3

"Chris..."

"Love, no. What if it gets knotted?" I have been trying to convince Chris to let me do his hair just for fun, but he's way too protective of it. 

"You're getting it cut tomorrow anyway, please?" I say and smile at him. He chuckles and gives in. 

"Fine, but you're responsible if it goes wrong." I drag him to our bedroom we share, and sit him down in front of my desk. I take out all of my hair supplies; curlers, straighteners, clips, headbands, and hair spray.

"Wait, you're not putting that in my hair." He points to the hairspray.

"You can wash it out afterwards, and it doesn't damage your hair." He sighs, and I laugh and give him a kiss. He pulls me in his arms and kisses me back. 

"Can I do your hair now?" I ask him, and he smiles. 

"I'll never understand why you want to do it so badly, but sure." I comb his hair carefully and he looks at me from the mirror. When I catch him, he smiles at me. 

"You're so cute when you're concentrating." I feel my face blush so I just smile and continue making his hair. I do little braids at the front and use them to make two little ponytails. 

"Okay, it's done." I say excitedly and take a picture. 

"Y/n, how do I take them out?" He asks, panicked, but I showed him. After I take them out, I post a picture of him on my story.  

"Can we take a nap now, I'm tired." He yawns and drags me to the bed with him. He wraps his arms around my waist and falls asleep while I play with his hair.