NOBODY KNOWS| 00

J E O N J U N K O O K [ +18 ]

My fiancé's father is a charismatic man who would turn any virgin into a slut craving his attention.
                                    -

You were by my side at all stages of my life , twenty years separate us fro each other , but why do I feel connected?
                                    -

I only knew love in you , o Vilan , and at that time I wished that he had not revealed himself to me , if I had remaind mistaken in interpreting my beats as merely the enthusiasm of a man in front of a women.

                                    -

   I have extensive experience with women , litttle girl. Ican franstate their looks , and I know exactly when they utter lust.

That tingling below me erupts whenever I see it , as if it were a live porn shot , play before my eyes over and over again , making me want to touch myself , or surrender to it.

                                    -

       In your arms is my home , no matter how impossible I abandon you , my money is to you , my heaven.

                                     -

  What is between you isn't love , it's unfair for you to attribute to him the filth you practice . He is using you , so wake up.

I discovered with him what is more important than love , pleasure.

He is a forbidden man whose temptation allows sinful cohabitation , no matter the price.

His breath follows my lips , and tugs at the strings of my femininity , making me want to grab his collar and pull him in an eternal kiss. And all that extent that my mind goes.

    You are my fiancé's father , and best friend.

He looked at me with crescent eyes , and exhaled his letters in a seductive voice.

    Let's be a secret , no one will know about us.

                                  Jeon Jungkook

                                     Vilan Kim

                Nobody knows , Nobody will know

                         Romance/Drama/Sexua

                              Started 15/1/2023

The novel contains sexual that will be dealt with in strong language that isn't suitable for those under 18 years of age , and highly sensitive topics that may not appeal to everyone

We have been warned , if you dear reader will read despite your aversion to these matters , take responsibility for your choice. Please I don't accept any offensive comments about the classification that you chose to write about , otherwise you can curse the characters as you like.

Hello everyone who will read this novel

I hope you support it and help me in promoting it , so that I can publishing the chapters , and I promise you that the update will be regular.

Share with me the date and hour of your encounter with the novel ☃️☃️