NOBODY KNOWS| 02

Chapter Two  |Back To Hell

                              --------------

                         -Go to sleep.

Jungkook whispered hoarsely , and in his heavenly eyes a strange darkness spread out , like the darkness of night that embarced the universe. His black suit has lost its jacket , although it's not hot , the month of May is just beginning , of his cigarette.

          I didn't want to leave , so I frowne

            - I don't feel sleepy.

My hot breath was licking his thumb, which was still lodged between my lips, as they kept colliding with me.

He clenched his jaws as if he was at war with his conscience , then parted his lips and let out a shaky exhale.

                      -Yes , you feel.

He made no effort to hide his gaze , devouring my cherries like his thumb feeling them. Soon, he separated his finger from my mouth , and stared at the pool.

                     -I wanna be alone.

I spoke fluenty , perhaps his tender touch removed the barriers of age between us, to the point that I forgot respect.

-The house is spacious , you can be alone anywhere else.

                I drew a joking smile

                -As I came here first.

He gave me a deadly look , which reminded me that he was serious man who didn't know jokes , and alerted me that I had crossed my limits.

-Don't make me repeat my words , because I wont use my mouth the second time.

I swallowed my saliva , then lifted my ass off the chair , and bowed to him respectfully , making amends for my mistake.

                 -Good night , Mr. Jeon.

I didn't wait for a response from him , buþ rather carried out his orders without saying another word. I trotted with quick steps towards the entrance of the palace , while muttering with annoyance .

I forgot that he becomes terrified when someone disobeys his orders , why are all the men in my life bossy?

I was comparing him to my father , but my mind registered a technical error, so I shook my head left and right .

Oh no way , at least Mr. Jeon is domineering and kind , doesn't use his fists for force his point of view , and handsome.

Sleep dried my eyes until dawn , I couldn't erase Jungkook's touches from my memory , as if they were tattoos that would never go away. I tried not to misinterpret it , and told myself he was just consoling me , so he patted my bruised cheek And my lips.

        Enough Vilan , he's a married man and your girl friend's father!!!!

I had breakfast with Al Jeon except for Jungkook who left for company since early morning , even on  weekends , he's a work machine , I doubt he takes vacations like the rest of the humans.

I was impressed how he was able to get married and start a family despite his busyness.

He no longer shows his feeling in front of the two brother , but it stems from his instense interest in them and his eagerness to make them happy , As for his wife , her only concern is to preserve the ideal family image in front of people , feeding on their envy for her life , even if it's permeated with falsehood.