1-10

Chapter 1 An Unsuitable Identity As soon as

  Yu Mu woke up, she felt that something was wrong. In the dark, something moist was sucking her fingers, and the smell of milk wafted in the air, which inexplicably made her feel at ease. Feel.

  This eased some of her anxiety.

  Did not pass a recent subject.

  It made her feel stressed, and she hadn't slept well for several days. She studied all night yesterday, which made it even more difficult for her who didn't have a good rest. Yu Mu wanted to go on strike and quit, but this was just thinking about it. It must be passed, otherwise the consequences will be dire.

  "Wow."

  Just as he was thinking about it, the force with which his fingers were sucked began to increase, and it hurt a little.

  Only then did Yu Mu remember what was wrong in front of him.

  Her family didn't have a cat or a dog, why did something come to suck her hand all of a sudden? Although she was puzzled, she didn't panic, and there was a strange sense of warmth that made her understand that she was safe now and didn't need to worry.

  But...

  what the hell is sucking her fingers.

  Slap.

  Yu Mu turned on the light, and saw a chubby little milk baby lying on the bed, with big wet eyes open, as if unable to adapt to the sudden bright light, he couldn't help frowning and closing his eyes, but soon came back to sleep. open.

  At this time, the milk baby has not given up her hand, and is sucking her finger, "eating" sweetly.

  "Oh my god, where did the milk doll come from?"

  Yu Mu was terrified.

  Before she had time to take a closer look at the baby, she pulled her fingers out of the baby's mouth, jumped off the bed, and rushed out of the house. She wanted to ask her mother what was going on and why she went into her room without her consent. What a baby!

  With her gone, Milk Doll lost her sweet toy and burst into tears.

  Regardless of these, Yu Mu couldn't help being stunned when he rushed out the door.

  There was a mess outside the door, all kinds of rubbish were piled up in the corridor, and the dilapidated walls were covered with moss. When she raised her eyes, she saw a frog scurrying out from a gap in the wall not far away, and then jumped into the sidewalk. in the hole.

  What the hell is this place?

  It 's not her house anymore!

  This realization made her at a loss, and she looked back at the house, only to see that the walls of the house were bare, inside the old dilapidated furniture, the legs of the wooden bed that was sleeping just now were rotten and uneven, and the house The only wooden table in the center is missing a leg, and it is supported by something of unknown material. It looks rickety and could fall down at any time.

  The milk doll is still crying.

  Oh my God!

  Yu Mu hugged her head, thinking that someone must have deliberately played a joke on her, to punish her for the decline in her grades during this period of time, and deliberately throw her into a poor place, so that she can remember bitterness, think sweetness and work hard.

  Yes!

  It must be like this!

  Thinking of this, Yu Mu prepared to close the door and go back to find his mobile phone to call his roommate to ask about the situation.