191-End

Chapter 191 Effect

  "This is incredible!"

  she exclaimed in shock.

  The pain of genetic disease is severe, and there is no way to relieve it. No painkiller can stop this pain, it can only be tolerated, and with the increase of the number of attacks, the pain level is also aggravated. In the end, some people will suffer from pain and die. die.

  certainly.

  Not all people with genetic diseases will have pain, only a very small number of special people will have pain, and most people will have other physical diseases.

  Chen Lingling was one of the very few unlucky people.

  And now this so-called blue mushroom actually made her hands no longer hurt. This is a remarkable thing, but when it touched her hand, it had dissipated, while other parts of her body were still in pain. It hurts so much.

  "Ouch."

  Chen Lingling couldn't help shouting, raised her head to look around, and saw a child standing in front of the bed. The child was about seven or eight years old, about 1.4 meters tall, with a round face and sharp eyebrows. Da, was looking at her gently at this moment.

  "You..."

  Chen Lingling looked at Mo Xi in shock and said, "Are you Mo Xi?"

  "Yes."

  Mo Xi nodded, holding a blue mushroom in his hand and said, "Does your body still hurt?" "

  It hurts! "

  The joy of seeing Moxi was immediately washed away by the pain, she frowned tightly, and said tremblingly: "Your blue mushroom can relieve the pain in my body, can you use that blue mushroom for me? "

  "Yes."

  Moxi put the blue mushroom on her other hand, and her other hand didn't hurt immediately. Chen Lingling felt that her hands were normal, and she couldn't help asking Moxi in surprise: "Master Mo?" , do you still have blue mushrooms? Can you heal all the pain in my body?"

  "Yes."

  Mo Xi didn't use Blue Mushroom to take the opportunity to make any requests. Although he did have many things to ask Chen Lingling, Chen Lingling couldn't ask her anything when she was in great pain. After that, he had other countermeasures, so he gave them generously. After buying some blue mushrooms for her, Yu Mu took the mushrooms from the space and handed them to Moxi, but Chen Lingling couldn't see her.

  A dozen blue mushrooms go down.

  The pain in Chen Lingling's body was completely relieved.

  "Thank you, thank you."

  "Thank you so much."

  Chen Lingling wept with joy because of her health. She stood up from the bed and thanked Mo Xi sincerely. Mo Xi shook his head and said, "Nothing, I just want to ask , are you really sent by my mother?"

  "Yes."

  Chen Lingling nodded immediately and smiled, "Of course I was sent by your mother. She has heard a lot of rumors that you are very bad here. , but someone said that you are doing all kinds of evil here, and it is not a good thing anyway, which made her very worried. After her prison sentence was relaxed, she sent me to pick you up." "Then you can tell me, the relationship between me and my

  mother Is it a secret signal?"

  Mo Xi asked with a smile, the light of hope flashed in his eyes.