181-190

What is Chapter 181

  "Haha."

  Seeing this scene, Qingqing let out a clear laugh, and immediately fired more than a dozen flame balls. This time the flame balls were the same as last time. Yu Mu shot down all the flame balls, One of the flames accidentally landed on the lotus leaf, and the lotus leaf immediately burned, and the lotus leaf was connected to the next lotus leaf, which immediately caused a chain reaction.

  After a while, two lotus leaves were burned.

  "Ah."

  Qingqing covered her mouth and looked at Yu Mu worriedly.

  Yu Mu immediately went over to extinguish the flame with water, and found that the flame was the same as the previous flame. It was difficult to extinguish with water, but if there was a lot of water, it would be extinguished after a while.

  "You are so good."

  Yu Mu couldn't help but praise Qingqing: "How did you practice Liuguang today?"

  If no one helped her put out the fire, she would easily burn the space, so Yu Mu became a little curious.

  "It's a frog."

  Qingqing pointed to the sleeping frog and said, "It can mist."

  Can it mist?   Yu Mu didn't know that the little frog had this skill, so he couldn't help asking curiously: "What kind of water mist ?

  Is it the same water mist as your brother Moxi?

  "

She said: "It's a big, big water mist, so big!"

  She stretched out her arms, and drew a circle in front of her body with the largest movement she could draw, indicating that it was very big.

  "So, is the mist in front of you or behind you?"

  Out of curiosity, Yu Mu asked in detail.

  "On the Wo body, it's still very big."

  Qingqing was annoyed by the question, so she didn't want to answer, and when Yu Mu asked her again, she shook her head to express that she didn't know.

  Yu Mu thought for a while and guessed that maybe the water mist wrapped Qingqing inside, and at the same time extended out to a large extent, so Qingqing said that the water mist was very large, which was different from the water mist of Moxi. Water mist is more like an attack spell, and the water mist can be large or small.

  But in order to increase the attack power, Moxi usually makes his water mist very small, and there are many water needles and stings hidden in it.

  "Come again."

  Qingqing obviously didn't play enough, and fired more than a dozen flame balls at Yu Mu again. Yu Mu paid attention this time, when shooting down the flame balls, try not to let them fall on the lotus leaf.

  "Haha."

  Qingqing was happy again when she saw it, and wanted to perform it again, but she couldn't do it anymore, and the energy in her body was exhausted, so she puffed up her cheeks in anxiety, and sprayed out a big fireball from her mouth, slowly drifting towards Yu Mu.

  He was easily shot down by Yu Mu.

  Seeing that Qingqing's face was a little pale, and her forehead was sweating profusely.

  "What's the matter with you?"

  This made Yu Mu worry all of a sudden, and immediately ran over to touch her forehead, and found that her body temperature was normal, and there was nothing wrong with her, but she didn't look normal, so she immediately asked: "What's wrong with you?" Is it?"