161-170

Chapter 161 The More The Better

  The canyon is still the same.

  It lived up to her expectations, and it was indeed full of all kinds of garbage and pollution. It should be able to harvest a lot of energy this time.

  Yu Mu purified one by one, and was not in a hurry to leave. He waited until all the pollution he could see had been purified before moving forward.

  I met many people who picked ground thorns, some of them did not pick ground thorns specifically, but picked some while hunting, and hunted when they encountered beasts.

  This kind of place is actually not very polluted.

  Yu Mu guessed that it was purified by the luxuriant thorns. She walked inside, met Lianqiao and her mother, and walked until she came to the cave where she came last time.

  Do you want to go in and have a look?

  At this moment, the energy in her body has increased by half.

  If it is purified like before, it should take five or six days to advance, but there may be something in the cave that she has overlooked. Yu Mu can't forget the flashing light and the problem of the river becoming hot.

  Or go in and have a look.

  Even if no problems are found, it can increase some energy.

  Yu Mu went in to check, and saw that the place had been restored to its original state, and the dried animal bones had disappeared, probably blown away by the wind, and there was a lot of hot wind in the cave.

  Follow the same path until you reach the river, and there are no more traps in the cave.

  Rumble.

  The river was tumbling, and the heat wave hit the face, containing wet water vapor, and an inexplicable fishy smell.

  Yu Mu stood by the river, running the purification halo.

  She didn't see very serious pollution, which was just a matter of habit, otherwise, the cleanliness here would not require purification.

  but.

  The energy in the body suddenly increased.

  As her purifying halo circulated, the energy that had never seen growth was growing at a speed visible to the naked eye, and after a while, it grew to the middle of the seventh stage.

  This is too exaggerated.

  Did she find some switch or treasure?

  Yu Mu was delighted to speed up the operation of the halo, and at the same time be alert to the surroundings, don't let her accidentally purify something like fluorescent light.

  Grow, grow.

  With a bang, the energy in the body surged.

  She has broken through to the eighth level. Generally speaking, after the advanced level, it is best to practice the natal kung fu, the mysterious kung fu, to consolidate her cultivation, but now her energy is still growing. According to her past experience, there is some kind of The things have not been purified by her, so she can't practice the exercises at this time.

  So continue to purify.

  It wasn't until the energy in her body increased to the middle of the eighth stage that she heard a pop.

  It was like the sound of bubbles bursting.

  It's very subtle, and you can't hear it if you don't pay attention.