131-140

Chapter 131 Shocked

  to hear that Luo Qing returned her teacher to come, Yu Mu accelerated the speed of farming, but the little Lingling next to her was extremely serious, planting corn with a strict eye, and she was deeply afraid that her planting would not conform to the norms At that time, the corn would not grow, so she dug a hole and asked Yu Mu, threw corn kernels into the hole, and after filling the soil, she asked Yu Mu if the soil was correct.

  She will take the next step only when Mu is sure, she is very careful.

  Yu Mu couldn't help laughing because of her, and said, "Your piece of corn will definitely grow."

  "Really?"

  Like a primary school student who was encouraged, Lingling became more energetic after listening to her words.

  Rumble, the airship is coming.

  Yu Mu looked up, and saw the airship stopped not far away, and three people came down from it, a man in his fifties or sixties, who should be Luo Qing's teacher, and another man who was about the same age as Luo Qing. His face should also be that of a student. Luo Qing was the last one to come down. He was the tallest. After closing the door of the airship, he walked towards Yu Mu with a smile.

  "Hello, hello, hello."

  Yu Mu hurried over to greet them. She was very respectful to Luo Qing's teachers and classmates.

  "Hello, are you Yu Mu?"

  Li Yao greeted Yu Mu with a smile, his face was full of amiability, and his eyes were full of surprise.

  "Hello, teacher, I'm Yu Mu."

  Seeing Li Yao's nervousness as if he was an honest child meeting his parents, Yu Mu couldn't help but think of the time when she got along with the teacher at school, and she felt a little happy for a while. No matter what method is used, it is a happy thing to make her think of the earth!

  "Is this where you grow food?"

  With a glance, Li Yao saw the land that Yu Mu was tidying up just now. There were green plants on the land. The plants were small and attached to the soil, and looked like moss plants from a distance. Next to the field is a field of fresh seedlings, each seedling seems to have just grown.

  "Yes!"

  Yu Mu nodded.

  "Great, can I have a look?"

  Li Yao immediately became interested, can waste soil grow food?

  It must be impossible, because not only the academy, but also scientists from all walks of life in the society have been studying this over the years. Once the food is solved, other difficulties on the sky blue star will be alleviated a lot, and the next step will be easier. But no matter who it is, in the past hundred years, no one has been able to study it successfully.

  Wasteland is wasteland.

  It is no longer possible to grow things. This is the consensus of everyone after research. Many people no longer study planting, but instead study how to remove pollution. What they think is that as long as the pollution is removed and the smelly soil conditions are improved, then Nature can grow food.

  Unexpectedly, in terms of planting, this little girl has a clue.

  Li Yao was very interested, and immediately walked to the nearest piece of green moss to look at it. At this time, Lingling was holding a small shovel and standing there awkwardly, nervous about the arrival of these strangers.