21-30

Chapter 21 Fluorescence

  "Thank you, but I deserve it."

  Fengli treats her well, but as a strong woman in the new era, she can't ask for things for nothing, but she really wants to learn martial arts!

  Yes! Become a strong woman, it is difficult to survive in this era if you are not strong. She is no longer the student who is protected by her mother and can live like a baby!

  "It's not for nothing."

  Seeing her like this, Fengli smiled and said: "I need five hundred silver coins to teach this set of martial arts. If you want to learn It can be cheaper."

  "No!"

  Yu Mu now has 300 gold coins in the terminal, so naturally he doesn't care about the 500 silver coins, so he immediately added Fengli as a friend, transferred 500 silver coins to her, and said, "If possible, I hope to learn it quickly."

  The danger she encountered today gave her a sense of urgency.

  "Okay."

  Fengli hadn't gained much during this period, and when she saw these silver coins, she was overjoyed immediately. Her big knife needed to be repaired. With this money, it was just right, so she said: "I just came back, and I am exhausted. Wait until I go back." I'll teach you after I have a rest, can I do it tomorrow?"

  "Okay."

  Yu Mu nodded, thinking that there are a lot of peanuts in that peanut field, and now that Fengli brought her meat, will she invite Fengli to go with her in return? Pull peanuts?

  doodle.

  At this time, Fengli's terminal rang, and it was someone calling. Seeing the name on it, Fengli raised her brows and answered the phone and asked: "I am Fengli, what's the matter?"

  "Ru Yue brought someone to block my door , Said that we robbed her prey, it looks difficult to handle, do you want to come over?"

  A man's loud voice came from the other end of the terminal.

  "I'll go right away."

  Fengli turned cold when he heard this, and left in a hurry.

  Yu Mu put the meat given by Fengli into the space. The space has a fresh-keeping function, and the meat will not spoil if put in it, while she took a shovel and prepared to dig peanuts.

  But before leaving, she looked back at Naiwa, because of the accident just now, Naiwa was alone at home after all, which made her worry, and she wondered if Naiwa could be put in the space?

  This can't be tried either.

  What if something goes wrong?

  It would be better to find other living creatures to experiment with. Now it's better to keep the baby at home, but in order to prevent the baby from falling off the bed again, Yu Mu moved the old table to the side of the bed. The table is higher than the bed. It can prevent the milk baby from falling to the ground.

  After finishing all this, Yu Mu went to the peanut field.

  Four p.m.

  When I went out, there was a strong wind, and the wind blew yellow sand all over the place. If I didn't pay attention, the sand got into my eyes, which made people feel extremely uncomfortable. Yu Mu squinted his eyes and walked to the black hole, only to see a new change here.

  A layer of black mist surrounds the black hole.

  The black mist rippled, rippling outward in circles, revealing a faint fluorescence, just like the waves of water when it is blown by the wind.