141-150

Chapter 141 Experience

  This is the experience obtained after the little frog continuously purified ten tons of ground thorns. One hundred thousand grains a day, the little frog will not be tired and can finish it easily. In the future, I will be able to purify and purify the pills healthily for a long time. Now the ration is 100,000 pills a day, and it will never exceed this amount.

  Of course, if the little frog's purification skills are upgraded in the future, it is possible to purify more in a day, and that will be a matter of the future.

  "Oh, that's good."

  Xiao Ke felt relieved, he was really afraid that Yu Mu's speed of making the purification pill was too slow.

  In that way, even if he dug a lot of thorns, Yu Mu could only make dozens or hundreds of pills a day, and many seriously ill people would die without being healed.

  After all, there are too many patients in Qingcheng.

  The hospital is full, and there are still many people who cannot go to the hospital and stay at home. These odds and ends add up to tens of thousands of people, and the number is still increasing. It is a terrible number when you think of it.

  Hearing Yu Mu gave a safe amount at this time, he breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, thank you, I will send the ground thorn as soon as possible, and I will pick it up in person when the time comes." "Yes."

  The

  two After the negotiation was over, Xiao Ke left and went back to prepare for the acquisition of the land thorn.

  He didn't want to run into Mo Yu who had been waiting here at the gate of the city. He was sitting on the airship, and next to him were several purification airships that sprayed purification agents continuously, so that there was no trace of pollutants around him.

  Seeing him, Xiao Ke frowned and stopped.

  Regarding Mo Yu's ban on Yu Mu, his assistant had already reminded him when he came, but he didn't take it to heart. Although the Mo family is powerful, the Xiao family is not inferior to him, so there is no need to act according to his face!

  However, now that people are stuck here, it can be seen that there is something to talk to him about, and he can't pretend that he can't see it.

  "Hi, Young Master Mo."

  Xiao Ke stepped forward to say hello, Mo Yu seemed to be only a child of about seven or eight years old, and because of his long-term illness and weakness, he seemed smaller than his peers.

  So Xiao Ke's attitude seemed amiable.

  Mo Yu glanced at him coldly, and said with a fake smile: "General Xiao, hello, can you talk to me   ?

  "

After a long distance, Mo Yu said: "Can I invite you to my house, I want to tell you about Yu Mu." It

  really is about Yu Mu.

  In Xiao Ke's view, Moyu's banning order is like a feud between children, which is not worth mentioning. At this time, the lives of the residents of Qingcheng are important, and he will not guard him for Moyu's sake. Regarding the banning order, he immediately expressed his attitude and said, "I'm sorry, Master Mo." "I

  remain neutral on the grievances between you and Ms. Yu. I will not interfere in any relationship between you, and I hope you will not interfere with me." matter."

  "So, you will still trade with Yu Mu, right?"

  Mo Yu asked angrily.

  "Of course."