uno

-------------------------------------------Ryusei: boldSae: bold and this idkReader: this thing--------------------------------------------

Ryusei: bold
Sae: bold and this idk
Reader: this thing
--------------------------------------------

"My lord we have a problem" he stopped writing and looked up from his table "what and where is the problem?" he ask "in the forest my lord, please come with me" with that said the lord stood up and follow his servant out of the residents.

[In the forest]

The ride to the forest took 2 hours to arrives since the servant lead it to the biggest forest. At the front the lord can see a lot of guard surrounding something to be seen like a cage "ehem, the lord has arrive" everyone turn around and bow down to their lord "what seems to be the problem?" He snarl "my lord we've caught something amazing and never have the human ever discovered!!!" One of the guards gleam.

"Could you show me?" All of the guards move away from a cage to make way for the lord. The lord thought he was gonna be met with a strange item or animal but he wasn't expecting to be a half breed human. Wide eyes he look up to the ears down to the tail. What he just saw isn't just a half breed but it's a fox women a red fox.

The fox hiss at him when he get to close to her. He reach his hand inside the cage but retreated when she about to bite it off. "What a beautiful creature!" Spoke the lord in amaze. "My lord what should we do with her? Sell her or kill her? Since she did a lot of damage for the past 3 months" the leader of the guards said.

"3 months?" He questioned "yes my lord, all of the broken thing's or weird things that has been going on was on her. She confess because we ruined her home" said the guard. ' we ruin her home?' "the starblood forest?" ask the lord "YOU HUMANS ARE FILTHY BASTARDS!!! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!! YOU KILLED EVERYTHING!!!" Yelled the lady.

"Ohohoho the little one could talk" He laughs. The sharp gaze that she gave made him feel fuzzy inside of him. "Hello little one, I love the way you yell but I prefer you screaming under me instead" He winked making the fox flustered and hid her face.

"Say little one, do you want to be free?"

"..."

"I'll take that as a yes, well for now one you'll be living with me~"

"Oh silly me didn't introduce myself. I'm ryusei shidou or known as the aggressive lord~"

 I'm ryusei shidou or known as the aggressive lord~"