cuatro

Warning ⚠️: smut (rough sex, nipple playing, biting,marking (isn't it the same cause when you bite- u know) being interrupted, threesome, double penetration

To all those smut lovers, here the time has come
--------------------------------------------
|
|
|
|
--------------------(•)--------------------

"Ah lord itoshi you're here to see lord ryusei?" Ask a servant "yes I want to have a chat with him a long side with y/n" "of course you can go inside his room" she said before going but sae spoke "what is he doing in his room anyway? Can't you call him for me?" He look at the maid she was gripping her maid uniform "uh sir um I don't know how to say this but please help miss y/n" she spoke making sae wide eyes and rush inside the residents.

He ran until he was in front of ryusei's bedroom. As he open it, he was met with ryusei's back with y/n legs dangling from his shoulder toes curling. He couldn't understand what is happening until he heard the most loudest, angelic moan he ever heard. No she wasn't hurt or being attacked, she- RYUSEI WAS FUCKING HER!!!!

[before sae's arrival]

∆[-----------------(•)----------------]∆

"Let's make the dream come true shall we?" He look at her face, he can see that she regrets saying or teasing him like that "w-wait we can talk about this!" No words he held the back of her neck and smash his lips on her. The kiss was rough, he poke his tongue for entry but she kept it shut. He pinch her arm making her yelp just to slip his tongue in. Making her moan.

As she was struggling to get him of, he slid his hand under her. He broke the kiss to smooch a long her neck and collar bone. She wined 'gosh what a pretty sound you're making! I'll make it even more angelic' He took off of her hakama and start to rub her down there making her jolt and moan a bit louder.

She covered her mouth out of embarrassment "oh no no, don't do that little one. I want to hear your voice" He remove her hand from her mouth. His fingers played with her panties just to move it to the side "my my what a pretty pussy, pink and wet!" He rub his thumb on ber clit. He pulled his fingers away to put it in front of her lips "suck" she grabbed onto his hand, opening her mouth to suck his fingers.

As she was busy with that he take a look of her wet pink pussy 'gosh I wonder how she taste, welp don't mind me!' he lower his head until it reach her pussy, he observe (ok that's weird) her pussy before diving in. Wide eyes and loud moan came out "A-AH WHAT ARE YOU- AGHHH~" "keep sucking slut~" as he commands she follows. Kept sucking his fingers wetting it with her saliva.