siete

Y'all..... I sleep and still feel tired like-
Don't mind the xiao pic..... He's just to hot

--------------------(•)--------------------||||||||

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

ITOSHI SAE

"Sae"

....

"Itoshi"

....

*Lick*

My eyes open "what the-" i was met with a fox on top of me, it's y/n "i miss seeing your fox form since the day you went missing after I became the lord of my clan" i pet her as she rubs her head onto my hand, she never change, she loves head pets.

She yawned"gosh, what a lady yawn with that big mouth open?" I tease, guess she didn't like that cause she left the room leaving me alone.... How can just a small tease make her this mad? Anyway I got to change and went to the dining room to see y/n eating strawberry sandwich which she ask the maid to made her one.

Y/n does love strawberries since the 1st day I met her in that starblood forest. I sat next to her as she munch on her food, as I was waiting my food she tap me on the shoulder "close your eyes" i close my eyes, I feel her hands holding my face. Her fingers went to my mouth to open it, what is she-, i feel her lips touch mine. Wait, she's feeding me strawberry using mouth! She tap me, guessing to open my eyes to see there's a strawberry stem on her mouth.

She indeed fed me, i touch my lips "wow what s naughty fox~" she just hum and went back to eating. As i watch her closely I saw something on her neck, a collar "where'd you get that?" I ask as I flick the bell on her collar, wait there's a hole where you can hock a leash!

"Ryusei gave it to me, the day when he want to take me on a walk in town but that walk didn't last long.." ears fell down. I could tell there's something happened when she went there, probably town folks talking shit again. Jeez these town folks never learn to shut up.

"Say how about I bring you to my town"  She looks at me then back at her bowl of strawberries that suddenly appeared (weird) "i don't know Sae. Im scared to get bad talk again, it's uncomfortable" she hugs herself "it's ok, if they try...... They wont be alive" "don't do that" i just nodded and ask her to get ready while I eat of course, didn't touch a single thing ....

|------------------------------------------|

Despite her eating earlier and went to get ready 1st, she's the one who is late "sorry for being late Sae, I just thought I could wear it myself you know"

I..... I'm definitely not looking at her boobs ANYWAYS "cmon get on the horse, you're riding with me"

As we got to the town, I ask one of the guards to take y/n shopping to different clothing store while I have something in mind (dirty to be exact 😋). Well it is a modern world but doesn't mean there's no clan leader in sight it's just rarely to be seen actually.

I bought something for her, I cover the bag with different bag. After that I went back to the horse to see y/n already standing there and the bag, Victoria secret....... Damn I'm lucky and good that Ryusei dude ain't in my way.

"Sae look look, I bought these beautiful garments and I wanted to show it too you!" Ah what a cute innocent fox even though getting fucked by both males "sure I'll make sure to rate it even~"

This is gonna be fun without that guy in the way..... I wonder what's he doing rn... Probably jerking off of her

He's not wrong though......