seis

I literally have to make a new account in genshin since I can't link my mobile account to pc. ALL OF MY HARD-WORKING GONE 😭😭😭😭

Anyways here's an update for y'all, sorry haven't been posting much.

Warning ⚠️: bj, fingering

-------------------(•)-------------------|||||||||

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

RYUSEI SHIDOU

"You really like when someone pet you?" I ask as I scrubbing her hair with shampoo "sae always pet me when I was a kit. It always feel relaxing!" She answered with a happy expression. She's so adorable and sexy, her back is j- "ryusei....." She called me making me look up on her "y-your poking me" she said hiding her face.

Poking her? What doe-. SHIT!!! I GOT HARD THINKING OF HER "U-uhmm I- I'm sor-" "do you want me to help?" Her words made me utterly shock, should I? "N-no you don't have to-" "p-please let me, you're sae's friend and I don't want to stay like this" how can I say no to those adorable look on her with her ears down "f-fine, I'll let you " hearing that make her ears goes up with a smile.... Cute

I drain the water from the tub as she turn around to face my cock. She look at it before she start rubbing it up and down using her hands.

MISS Y/N

I drag my hands up and down his cock. The 1st time we did it, I didn't got to see how big he is but he sure is huge when he's inside. I aim it to my mouth and started giving kitty licks on his tip "sh-shit little one- fuck" I stop my lick to get a good look of his cock before putting his whole cock inside my mouth "AH- FUCK Y-Y/N SHIT, YOU'LL GAG SL-" His head threw back as I went deeper making his tip hitting the back of my throat.

After a few suck he cums inside my mouth "w-wait do-"  too late I swallowed it, licking my lips. He holds onto my chin, opening my mouth to see some of his cum drooled down "turn around and lay on my chest sweetie~" I did as he said "hold those legs up" i did as he commands. Holding my legs by the back of my knee hosting it up.

"Suck on my fingers while I play with your tits" i started to suck on his fingers using my tongue. I moan as he pinch my nipple "sweetie keep sucking don't get distracted ~" he keeps on playing with my breast while I sucks on his fingers "I that's wet enough"

He pulls his fingers out and move down towards my clit to pinch making me arch my back and moan loudly "aww you like that? Let's make it even more better yah?" With that he shoves 3 fingers inside of my cunt "AH RYUSEI ONE B-BY ONE NOT-" "don't tell me what to do sweetie, you just stay here and take what I give you, ok?" I just nodded not saying anything but just moan.

It was too much but I want more "sweetie sorry bad news, I forgot I have a meeting in a few hours so we have to make you cum fast kay~" eyes wide as he starts to thrust faster hitting my sensitive spot. With his fast movements and even scissoring my cunt like that makes me cums hard immediately.

Milking his fingers as he pulls them out, he licks his finger then pointed to your mouth "honey you haven't tasted yourself yet, here clean my fingers" you did what he ask and cleans his fingers clean "good foxy~"

-------[AFTER THAT]------

"You won't be home for how long?" "3 weeks sweetie" you just stare at him not blinking probably for 2 minutes straight "uhhh what's wrong honey?" "Is sae gonna look after me? Or I'm gonna be alone?" He suddenly laughs " foxy you good at reading people or what? Of course your not gonna be here alone. I decided that you'll be staying with sae for the time being" your ears went up with a happy face. Yes of course your happy cause you haven't seen Sae for so long since Ryusei said he had business to do the time you lived with Ryusei.

"Someone's excited~" "of course I am! I haven't seen Sae for so long!!!" He just chuckled at your adorable face "now now let's got to the dining room for dinner" "WAIT IT'S NIGHT ALREADY???" You ask with a shocking face. Time pass so fast "well to be exact you did slept for 5 in half hours after the shower sex" how didn't you realize that? (Dumbass)

---------[AFTER DINNER]--------

You're on a horse as Ryusei riding the horse towards Sae residents to drop you of at his house.

"Thanks sae for agreeing on taking care of her"

"Bitch I haven't seen her for a long time, and like I also shove inside her so what do you expect? Of course I would agree no matter what"

Dude....... No need to say that out loud.....

"Anyways, so this is goodbye then y/n. I'll see you after 3 weeks kay? After the 3 weeks. Me,you and sae go out ya?"

You nodded. You went up to him telling him to bend down. He did and you give him a peck on the lips.

"Be careful please Shidou"

Butterfly in his stomach, he kiss your lips and back away.

"I will baby, no worries. Your lord is strong" wink

You giggled

"That is disgusting ugh, whatever, cmon y/n let's head inside for bed. It's late right now"

You wave Ryusei bye and follow Sae to his bedroom.

Oops