diez

Warning ⚠️: double penetration, threesome, breeding, rough sex, name call (baby, slut, pet), toys
Last chapter

Warning ⚠️: double penetration, threesome, breeding, rough sex, name call (baby, slut, pet), toysLast chapter

--------------------(•)--------------------
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

"GA-GAHH AHHH, S-SINCE WHEN DID HIII~ Y-YOU BOUGHT THIS M- AHH~" you screamed as Ryusei slams you down on Sae hard dick as Sae lick one of you tits while the other using a vibrator.

"We didn't wanna tell you this cause we're scared you'll get scared and run" run? Even though if you run away they still might find you anyways "Be a good pet and take me as well~" Ryu uses one of his finger to stretch you open as he moves his dick inside. Stuffing you to the brim with Sae in it "it's 2 am, we should be quiet at this time" he put a ball gag in your mouth.

Their pace was rough that you couldn't think of anything but how their cock feels inside of you "i think this ass is lonely, don't worry let me put this in" he shoves a whole entire vibrating dick inside of you making you arch your back thinking it might break.

"Baby I want you lift yourself up for a moment please" you follow his orders. Ryusei was under you laying down and Sae is behind you "breath slut" they went back shoving their whole dick inside you not stopping their un human pace.

"SO-SO HARD HIIII~ I AH GONNA...... DIE!!!!" "You're not gonna die pet, you're not gonna die unless we let you" "Baby this is only the 5th time you've cum! You can give us more. Cmon where is that fox energy?" FOX ENERGY MY ASS

This went on for hours with so many positions. You riding Sae or Ryusei, 69 but Sae licking your pussy while Ryusei fucks you from behind, full nelson and etc.

Coming back to Japan they also didn't stop. Making sure to have 1 person to guard their room to no one comes in as they fuck a baby inside you. You might need a wheelchair for this baby making.

Years later you finally gave birth to heteropaternal superfecundation (from my research it says that having twins but each twin having different biological fathers) one Sae and one Ryusei.

They didn't stop though even though Ryusei having 5 and Sae having 9 they still try to fuck many babies inside of you. This mansion is gonna be filled with human and half human children running around and your breast are gonna be sore pumping milk everyday for them.

Ofc with the help of them 2.

(THE END)