Haunted By Himselves

TW// mild gore/blood, reference to death, smoking, force feeding

Revival was an interesting experience, Wilbur expected it to be finished when he arrived in the overworld, he started building in retaliation against Las Nevadas because he's a man of competition and how dare his rival try and build a nation greater than his own.

Wilbur had decided to stay in L'Manberg, or the hole where it used to be for a bit, Tommy followed with him so now they're just camping out in one of the cliff walls.

"Wilbur? Was this statue here before we came?" Tommy had asked earlier, pointing out a statue of Wilbur back when L'Manberg was a thing, before Wilbur gave up on helping himself and before his hair became longer, Wilbur shrugs, observing the statue, it was cracking and looked old, covered in moss and plants to, the eyes were open and made of obsidian, it stood straight with serious face with his hand up in a salut, other arm straight at his side, it was kinda creepy how it faced towards he and Tommy's camp.

"I don't know, it's a statue, Toms, anyone could have built it," Wilbur had responded, and honestly, it was a bit strange that it spontaneously appeared, but Wilbur didn't care, it's a lifeless statue.

Wilbur was sleeping peacefully that night, but his sleep interrupted by a scream, "WHAT THE FUCK!" He heard Tommy screaming repeatedly, hearing another voice he couldn't understand or identify, it sounded painfully similar to Wilbur.

Wilbur gets up quickly, praying Tommy isn't being attacked because Wilbur can't do shit if that's the case.

He froze at the sight once he got outside and could see it properly, the statue was alive, trying to quiet Tommy, "Tommy quiet down, please" The statue begs, Wilbur cringed at the sound of his own voice, though it was younger and less raspy, it sounded deeper somehow, almost like Eret.

"You're fucking alive!?" Tommy questions, backing away quickly.

"What the fuck is going on," Wilbur growls, the two looking at him, the statue looked shocked while Tommy just looked downright confused.

"Are you me?" The statue asked, pointing at him accusingly, Wilbur scowled in response.

"I could ask you the same thing," Wilbur growled, suddenly having a strange feeling of aggression as if territorial, feeling himself bristle angrily.

The statue approached him, nose scrunched in disgust, "alright Nicotine, get off my land,"

"This is my land bitch, what are you gonna do? Fight for freedom? We both know how that went last time," Wilbur mocked, the statue squawks in offence.

"You bastard, we won that in the end!"

"Yeah but there ain't no discs of Tommy's you can give me that'll be enough for me to give you this land,"

"Wilbur-" Tommy tries, interrupted by the twos argument

"At least I still have my brother,"

Wilbur growls, taking the statue by the neck, it was made of rock so it wasn't a very affective harm tactic, but he just pulled him closer instead, the two scowl at each other until the statue had enough of Wilburs bullshit and took him by the throat instead, using his additional strength to throw Wilbur aside right into one of the many puddles between bedrock.

Wilbur winced at the tight grip and groans in pain when he is thrown and hits the bedrock harshly, the statue walking over and looking down upon the undead man with hatred, "off my turf Revivedbur," the statue growls before turning and stepping back onto the podium he was on, watching and waiting for Wilbur to get up and leave, amused at how Wilbur struggles to pull from where he was thrown.