(2)Holy Shit, Life, Slow Down

It's been a week, a lot of weight was lifted off of Wilbur's shoulders after telling Technoblade about being trans, even if Techno could only call him Wilbur when they're alone without raising suspension, it felt so nice hearing Wilbur instead of Willow, that name felt bitter on his tongue, which was impressive considering he has shit taste buds.

Wilbur was looking for his glasses, he had misplaced them and he wanted to find them before lunch, it's only eight right now anyway, his hair was tied up because it kept bugging him and getting in his face even after Techno brushed it for him, his wings were held high behind him, tail making its usual rattle sound as it ran back and forth on the floor.

Wilbur looks at his side table, realising he never checked the drawer, there they were, he looks at them then under them he sees that old phone number he forgot about, "shit," he groaned, grabbing the paper after putting his glasses on, he started debating.

Maybe she didn't actually want him to call? She could've very well been lying, but that'd be weird, especially since she only told him.

He decided that was a later problem.

Wilbur gets his phone, opens the phone app and starts typing, ignoring how his hands shook slightly, he inserts the numbers, foot tapping the ground as he waits for it to pick up.

Bzzz bzzz

Bzzzz bzzzz

bzz-

"Hello?

Wilbur almost choked on the air, he coughs, mostly gaining his composure back, "oh- u- um, S- Sallana? You're Sallana right?"

"Yes umm… oh! Wilbur! Right?"

"Y- yeah um, Wilbur Soot,"

"I thought you'd never call! I've been waiting all week!" She said, giggling.

"Sorry! I forgot," Wilbur mumbled, looking at the floor, he grabbed his tail and started fidgeting with the end of it with his unoccupied hand, twisting and bending the skeletal structure as it made cracking sounds.

"Its ok dear, i almost forgot as well,"

"But you didnt,"

"True," Wilbur hears an over dramatic sigh, "can believe it, I didn't forget about the one good looking fan i have," Wilbur blushed.

"W- what?"

"I wasn't staring for no reason Wilbur, i couldn't stop looking into those beautiful brown eyes, i almost got lost, but that would have ruined the show," 

Wilbur feels himself go red, he laughs nervously, "i- sorry?"

"Oh don't apologise, you made it ten times more worth it. Would you ever wanna meet up?"

Wilbur smiles, who the fuck cares if this is a kidnapping, he'd get kidnapped by a talented musician like her anytime, "anytime, i'm not busy,"

"I can meet you today, you near L'Mantree? I can get us in and it'll be just you and me, I can be there in ten,"

"Wh- you can get us to L'Mantree?!" He questioned, he always wanted to see that tree up close, it looked magical, and according to legend, it brings out and reveals every hybrids hidden traits when they touch it, "yeah! I'll be there in five," Wilbur almost screams in happiness, he gets to see a historical monument up close! He jumps up out of excitement, "see you there?"

Sallana laughs, "see you there," and she hangs up, he squeals, fuck Sallana, they're going to L'Mantree!

He gets up, changing into the Sallana shirt, he hides his wings and tail and shoves his black sweater over his head to hide them completely.