The Realization

"Luffy, I'm still worried though" She said to him, gripping onto his back while pulling him even closer, looking him in the eyes, staring him down.

"Nami.... I'm a Pirate, An Emperor, and an enemy of the whole World Government, do you think I'd ever let my guard down and let somebody take you? HELL NO! And even if you were taken, I would get you back, I promise!, and I will NEVER go back on my promise." He replied as he pulled her closer, taking her breath away, metaphorically and literally, but she didn't care, she loved it.

"Luffy, you finally said something smart!" She said back with a giggle, "That just means I was right! Shishishishi!" he replied back in a teasing way.

"Luffy....." She said as she put her hand on his cheek, she knew the feeling wouldn't go away, she thought about him every day, she knew she would always love him, and knowing that he loves her back made her life complete, she didn't care about the future or the consequences anymore, she NEEDED to say it to him.

"Luffy....."

"I-I L-"

"I Love you...."

Luffy couldn't help but feel overjoyed but before he could try to hug Nami, she put her lips on his, kissing him.... He didn't know what was going on, it looked like Nami was sleeping, but he didn't really think that, her face, her blush, her expression, he loved every part of it, and the feeling of what she was doing, it felt so.... Good....

The kiss didn't last very long, but it felt so long, and he really loved it, and as she finally unlocked her lips from his to catch some air, she said "Luffy, you made some really good points there, I wouldn't expect you to be that smart" before letting out a giggle, "So I think i'll take you up on that offer, do you want me to be your-" She thought about it for a second; (Ah hell, why not) she thought as she finally said it.

"Your Pirate Queen?" She asked him, and once he heard that his face turned red, and he was speechless for a while until he finally responded with a....

"Of course, Pirate Queen!" He replied, "Shishishishi!" he laughed, while Nami just locked eyes with him, they stared at each other, and they both felt like their hearts were going to explode.

After a while, Luffy started to fade away, "Well King, looks like you're starting to get sleepy, let's head to bed" she said to him, and when they got down, Luffy grabbed her hand "Na-Nami, can I sleep with you tonight?" he said with a puppy dog look, "Sure Luff-" She didn't even finish her sentence before she was picked up Bridal style and carried to the Woman's Quarters, and layed down onto her bed, still processing what he just did.

But she didn't have time to think too much of it while Luffy climbed into her bed, snuggling up close to her. God she loved this man, they both stared into each other's eyes, the king and queen's hearts were melting together, and then they shared another kiss,before eventually falling asleep blissfully. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God this was fun to make, I'm going to keep this fanfic going!!!!

Thanks for supporting me Skulky <3